Dallas Cowboys Videos available for download

77Cowboy

Reaction score
Everytime I see that hit by Roy Williams on Amani Toomer with Newman looking over him I can just see Newman doing his best "Friday" impression

"You just got knocked the F@(k out!" :D

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Thanks!

BTW some of the vids seem to be a bit sketchy. Not sure if they were originally like this or not.

fatboy
heap
harrison
interview
the bull

Roughneck

Reaction score
viman96 said:
Thanks!

BTW some of the vids seem to be a bit sketchy. Not sure if they were originally like this or not.

fatboy
heap
harrison
interview
the bull
I noticed this also. The Bull video cleared up after the first few seconds but the videos that came from the Pro Bowl were extremely difficult to make out.

Everything else looks great though. Thanks for hosting these.

TheHustler

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
I noticed this also. The Bull video cleared up after the first few seconds but the videos that came from the Pro Bowl were extremely difficult to make out.

Everything else looks great though. Thanks for hosting these.

yeah i noticed that too. it seems to help if after you play it once, u play it again without closing the media player.

btw, thanks for waiting till after 5pm PST =P

jk, it should be fine unless it starts to get tons of traffic.

calico

Reaction score
I created the Teague Owens one year later vid. I also made some other Cowboy highlight vids that are buried deep in this forum. Great post, I am glad we have another server for these.

TheHustler

Reaction score
calico said:
I created the Teague Owens one year later vid. I also made some other Cowboy highlight vids that are buried deep in this forum. Great post, I am glad we have another server for these.

oops, sorry i didn't give you credit for that. i had just assumed dogo made them. if you've got other videos, and you can send them to me (if you dont have web space, we can just do it thru AIM) i can post those as well.

calico

Reaction score
^^Hey, its no problem. I posted it a while ago don't worry about it ;) I have the other vids, I can post them on my web server for just the night then I have to take them down again, so if you want I can do it tonight for you to download them. My vids are not as good as Dogo's because he works his *** off on his.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Hustler, please let us know if you ever get get the videos I was missing from Calico.

Also, I have a link to the videos posted on my homepage for those who forget it and/or when this thread eventually disapears front the front page in the future.

www.dallascowboyz.com

- Mike G.

calico

Reaction score
I will upload them tonight and post the links here for whoever wants them...they will only be up for about a day though on my server.

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
oh man, the bombshell one's awesome.. specially the catch antonio bryant has at the very end vs the eagles, thats just beautiful :D

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
calico said:
I will upload them tonight and post the links here for whoever wants them...they will only be up for about a day though on my server.

Calico, I think Hustler just wants the link so he can upload it to his Web Server and then everyone can get them from there.

- Mike G.

TheHustler

Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Calico, I think Hustler just wants the link so he can upload it to his Web Server and then everyone can get them from there.

- Mike G.

yeah. Calico - send me an email with the site and I will download them Tuesday morning. then i'll post 'em up there for people to download.

my email is mrchan$!$!$!$!$!$ucdavis.edu

just replace $!$!$!$!$!$ with @

TheHustler

Reaction score
Calico - if i dont get to download your videos soon I won't be able to put them up till next week. leaving for a 7 day hike tomorrow morning at 5am.