Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

tyke1doe

Reaction score
VThokie7;4730762 said:
Felix sucks as we all know. Fumbles the opening kickoff, Seahawks get a FG. Then the Cowboys stutter and punt gets blocked for a TD.

From there, the offense has been very inconsistent as we've seen over the years and haven't been able to mount much. Very reminiscent of stinkers we've had over the last few seasons.

Wow. Thanks.

It seems like we're always making mistakes in Seattle.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Gotta say it...our "stars" Witten, Ware, Spencer, Romo, Dez did not come to play.

Pathetic effort by the leaders today.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
they called that? lol these refs. so sean lee gets helmet to helmet and there qb gets pushed out of bounds and we get the flag:lmao2:

VThokie7

Reaction score
Feel like I stepped into the time machine. Same Cowboys as 2010 and 2011. Can't sustain anything on offense and the defensive is starting to break.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Cowboys are ready to go home. They got punched in the mouth and don't want anything to do with it. Disgusts me that no one stepped up to freaking Golden Tate for that dirty hit

loublue22

Reaction score
I don't even care about the penalty

we're getting punked all over the field, man up

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but we may end up in the basement of the east this year, this team is that bad

Lodeus

Reaction score
DWhite Fan;4730798 said:
But, lots of people on this site said they are no worse than the regular refs...
Regular refs would've called that hit! No excuse.