Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

wittenacious

Reaction score
Much less of a team effort than I'd hoped for against Seattle — BIG understatement, I know — but not worse than I can bear. Little good to be seen today on the face of it. Our mettle has been tested as a team. Hope our 'Boys can/will figure out a way to bounce back from this beat down in a positive way.

I refuse to give up on our 'Boys after just 2 games into the season. Can't/won't do it. Not even. Week 2 has totally sucked. :( I watched it... suffered through it... but I'll put it to bed and move on.

Stubborn? Homer? Whatever. Lots of games left in the season. On to Week 3 against TB, and still holding out hope for a 3-1 record going into our Bye Week.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
BlueStar22;4731310 said:
This same team lost to Arizona last week who beat the Pats today. NFC West ain't just laying down for SF.

so dallas may be being 4th in the NFC west as opposed to the East? Not much consolation

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4731345 said:
Sadly, this will be labled a big game and Romo will be blamed for the whole mess.

Yep...he will unfairly blamed like usual...though he wasn't spectacular at all today.

Falcon554

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4731351 said:
It's not like Garrett will be angry or anything.

Just, "it's a process..." and so on.

Im so sick and tired of his crap, I would hate to play for him

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Prossman;4731307 said:
Some days you jut get ur butts kicked. Wait and see how they respond before we fire the enitre team and the coaching staff.

The problem is, after a loss like this, we never seem to recover. Maybe this year is different, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
DeCamillis has been a joke for years now. He needs to go. Two of our punts blocked for TDs in the past 2 years. Coverage disasters. FGs blocked. Felix running out of endzone 6 yards deep. Just terrible.

RS12

Reaction score
Net Yards Rushing 49 182

stat the tells the tale. See if you can guess who got the 182

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st down with 13 seconds

pass caught Austin out of bounds with 5 on the clock.

Ren

Reaction score
You got to build your team from the trenches, when you do even a rookie QB can come inn and win for you just look at Seattle. We got to Lions pre 0-16 and Oakland Raiders and fixated on big name skill players and ended up with crap lines. Now for all the talent we have at skill positions we can't do crap cause our lines gets dominated.

Maybe now this team will have a chip on their shoulder for the rest of the season but we've seen this all before

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you take away the 10 "gimme" points the defense only gave up 17 points. Of course, I didn't expect the Seahawks to score 3 points with a rookie QB starting his 2nd game.

Falcon554

Reaction score
wittenacious;4731360 said:
Much less of a team effort than I'd hoped for against Seattle — BIG understatement, I know — but not worse than I can bear. Little good to be seen today on the face of it. Our mettle has been tested as a team. Hope our 'Boys can/will figure out a way to bounce back from this beat down in a positive way.

I refuse to give up on our 'Boys after just 2 games into the season. Won't do it. Not even. Week 2 has totally sucked. :( I watched it... suffered through it... but I'll put it to bed and move on.

Stubborn? Homer? Whatever. Lots of games left in the season. On to Week 3 against TB, and still holding out hope for a 3-1 record by our Bye Week.

After what we just saw, there is no way there 3-1, this team looked like a bunch of well I cant say it