Dallas Cowboys vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread - 2nd Half

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Jason Garrett and Jerry Jones both deserve to be fired for trying to pass off this putrid offensive line as an NFL-quality unit.

DFWJC

Reaction score
loublue22;4744853 said:
I'm sorry Tony, you deserve better

No way he makes it through the season at this rate. He's getting killed

wittenacious

Reaction score
O-line protection just goes away at any given moment. Horrendous situation we've got there. Just like that, we may have lost the ball. Not looking good.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Doug Free was daydreaming on that sack! Why is he still on the field or even in a Cowboys uniform :banghead:

Mattsdad

Reaction score
30+ years as a die-hard fan...I cant believe I am typing this, but I am starting to feel ashamed. :( Truly sad what has become of my beloved Cowboys.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
wonder how long til the defense starts to pack it in? Our offense is straight garbage. Free is a bum, witten doesn't look the same. Idk what is up with romo and the wr's.

loublue22

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4744871 said:
Romo is going to get crushed so bad if we lose this game.

For what? He has like 2 seconds, if that ,on every play. They are just overwhelming the line on every play

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
I wonder if Jerry will ever realize that "coaching them up" does not work in the NFL. How is that Bill Callahan hire looking today. Maybe when we are starting Vince Young by game 6, he will see there is value in the O-Line.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
This team is an absolute laughing stock. Yeah, this year is different. :rolleyes:

Even I drank the Kool-Aid. I'm so sick of being fooled by this group of heartless, idiot losers. ******!

links18

Reaction score
DWelch1775;4744879 said:
Here we go again. Snap the dang ball you idiots. This is gonna be two turnovers from challenges that we could have gotten away with if we didn't have our heads up our butts.

Why they can't snap it to beat a challenge is beyond me.....

Shinywalrus

Reaction score
I've been biting my tongue all day, but non lining up to punt asap?

I don't think Garrett could turn in a worse performance as a game-day coach. Discipline, lack of challenges, brain dead playcalls. Lining up slowly on challenge plays.

It is very embarrassing.