Dallas Cowboys vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Thread - 2nd Half

newlander

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4744961 said:
This entire offseason needs to be linemen.

........I agree 100% : and so do ALOT of other guys on this forum: 100's I"d say, but every time a talented skilled player like Dez Bryant or Mo Claiborne become available the old man just can't resist: he has NO discipline and NO clue as to how to build a team from the inside out: Giants, Pack, Pats, Niners, Ravens are all built this way. Jerrah wants to be different: he's turned into Al Davis. He'll do it his way and will continue to run the team into an iceberg.....stubborn clown that he is.:bang2:

MegaMagick

Reaction score
I literally burst out laughing when Witten was juggling that ball, he's become a joke.

DWelch1775

Couch Warmer
Reaction score
Holy Crap Witten. I can't believe I've started you in fantasy once again. Not only are you getting benched but I'm gonna try to trade your non productive butt. Your killing me smalz

DavidAK

Reaction score
Stop throwing the ball to Witten. Just stop, he's had two terrible games. No excuse for that. Make an effort Witten good god.

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang2:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
If Garrett doesn't sit Witten for a few plays, he's a gutless coach.

You cannot let a single player continue to make mistake after mistake and kill your team, I don't care who he is.

Smith22

Reaction score
Comedy of errors........... Hard to blame Romo for the mess he is surrounded by. Witten shouldn't be playing right now. he showed it last week and this week. he isn't healthy.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DOUBLE WING;4745062 said:
Get Witten off the damn field. This is becoming a joke.

Yep - he needs to sit. Right now - he sucks - period.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Free and Witten are the wink links. More so than center at this point.