Dallas, Detroit, and Washington

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The three NFC teams that have not made an NFC Championship Game appearance this century...
That's the company this organization is in. Sell it any way you want Jerrah but if Landry and Johnson didn't make the Cowboys popular than you would already be out of the league as an owner who made no money. You and your family suck at running a football organization the results speak for themselves.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
That's the company this organization is in. Sell it any way you want Jerrah but if Landry and Johnson didn't make the Cowboys popular than you would already be out of the league as an owner who made no money. You and your family suck at running a football organization the results speak for themselves.
If he had bought the Chargers like he wanted nobody would care about JJ. He bought a brand name that was molded by Tex Schramm and Tom Landry. He was lucky Jimmy came with him because if it wasn't for him the legacy of the Cowboys would be ruined.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
My gosh.....YOU GET IT. Let's tell the truth. Without Jimmy Johnson ....the JonesBoys have won 5.....5 playoff games since 1996. That is ONE PLAYOFF WIN EVERY 5 years. Without Jimmy Johnson they have won NOTHING!!!

My goodness. How on earth does the value of the franchise keep going up. Why do we keep pouring in and buying what they are selling. They have not won ANYTHING. I am NOT counting the Super Bowls with Jimmy Johnson....because the role they played in those trophies is NOT the role they play now. They want to be roster builders. Jimmy made it look so easy...they were CONFIDENT they could do it. They have had almost 30 years to prove they could do it....and they have been unable to do it. Why do we think they ever will?!

Bing

Reaction score
Why would JJ sell it? Like him or not he has built the most valuable sport team in the world. He knows exactly what he is doing.

If you owned a business and the product you made sold tremendously, would you attempt to change it? Of course you wouldn't so why should JJ do any different.

To the buyers of his product it's a football team that wins and loses games, to JJ it's a business, and as long as he is making money and his product has a strong global market, he wins. He doesn't care if you love or hate the Cowboys, you are still helping his product sell.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Why would JJ sell it? Like him or not he has built the most valuable sport team in the world. He knows exactly what he is doing.

If you owned a business and the product you made sold tremendously, would you attempt to change it? Of course you wouldn't so why should JJ do any different.

To the buyers of his product it's a football team that wins and loses games, to JJ it's a business, and as long as he is making money and his product has a strong global market, he wins. He doesn't care if you love or hate the Cowboys, you are still helping his product sell.
I'm not talking about the business side of it, I'm speaking about the football operations. He and his son clearly suck at that. Of course they are not selling this is a cash cow thanks to Landry and Johnson, Tex ect.. Jerrah jumped on at the right time.

Darkhound

Reaction score
The three NFC teams that have not made an NFC Championship Game appearance this century...
It will most likely come down to us and Detroit.
I am 45 years old... let say I get to live another 40. I do not think I will see the cowboys win a SB again

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
They have 1 total playoff win in their history......it was against Dallas
With what the Vikings are and how Detroit ended the season, it is entirely possible that division is owned by Jared Goff for the next half decade. Probability dictates with enough attempts they’ll luck into an NFCCG

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team is an absolute shell of itself. Just a joke overall. The clowns of the league. Cowboys? More like Rodeo Clowns. Just pitiful. What makes it even worse is how winnable this game was had we not had Dak “Nathan Peterman” Prescott at our helm. Can’t wait til the lead clown is out of here.

Dakota

Reaction score

Because if you dramatically improve the product, the value goes astronomically higher. That's why you strive for excellence and stop settling for mediocrity.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
With what the Vikings are and how Detroit ended the season, it is entirely possible that division is owned by Jared Goff for the next half decade. Probability dictates with enough attempts they’ll luck into an NFCCG
I disagree.

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm constantly perplexed by how our "brand" has only grown -- not shrunk -- over the past 30 years.
That Koolaid is sure tasty for the fanbase :muttley:

It's perplexing to me too.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
We were a competent QB away from breaking that curse yesterday. Everyone else showed up for the game (including money maher) except #4. I'm very disappointed......after Tampa I thought that maybe he got over that hump and finally put it all together.....

fivetwos

Reaction score
My gosh.....YOU GET IT. Let's tell the truth. Without Jimmy Johnson ....the JonesBoys have won 5.....5 playoff games since 1996. That is ONE PLAYOFF WIN EVERY 5 years. Without Jimmy Johnson they have won NOTHING!!!

My goodness. How on earth does the value of the franchise keep going up. Why do we keep pouring in and buying what they are selling. They have not won ANYTHING. I am NOT counting the Super Bowls with Jimmy Johnson....because the role they played in those trophies is NOT the role they play now. They want to be roster builders. Jimmy made it look so easy...they were CONFIDENT they could do it. They have had almost 30 years to prove they could do it....and they have been unable to do it. Why do we think they ever will?!
You’ve been great today. Painful, but great.

Wanted to point that out. It’s deserved and you saved me a ton of typing!