Video: Dallas embarrasses Deion 12/21/92

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have this whole game and season on VCR. Great team, they were just so young, my favorite Cowboy team....and the funny thing is they could have scored more

I have just about every win from the 90's on VHS.The ones that were on TV in my area or my brother taped for me if it wasn't.

I was at this game. Traveling from FL to OH for the holidays. My brother in law (at the time) had tickets through his company. He was dating the lady in charge of them to give to employees. So we went.

I also put together a VHS tape for that year, with all the highlights from ESPN, HBO Inside the NFL, and CNN Sports when they had their own sports show. It it over 2 hours long. From game 1 all the way through the SB.

The one thing I did not get to record, was Suzy Kolber. She was doing the local sports on WFLX FOX channel before they really became FOX.
This was the West Palm Beach station. One guy, the news anchor, ask her if she was a bit excited for the Cowboys win. She said yes, as she just left the Cowboys Silver Star Network to take the sports gig in FL. So at that time she was a big Dallas fan. Not sure about now though.