Dallas fan from NY

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Been reading this forum for a while, even back when it was on the Cowboys website but just decided to make an account recently.

How is everyone?
Howdy Kage, but that was actually a different web site altogether and some will be insulted that you connected the two.

I always like conversing with the fans in enemy territory. Fans that live in the area don't know what it's like to be a Cowboys fan in NY, PHL or DC.

Kage

Reaction score
Guess I should have just said I have been reading Dallas Cowboy's based forums for a while now!

Yeah, all my friends are Giants fans. We definitely rag on each other, but all in good fun. (Unless the Cowboys lose to the Giants)

Kage

Reaction score
Luckily I'm from upstate NY, about 3 hours from the New York City area. I like visiting down there, but anything longer than a weekend there I'm ready to leave.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Been reading this forum for a while, even back when it was on the Cowboys website but just decided to make an account recently.

How is everyone?
Well,I've had better day's, I tell ya,fer' as near as I kin' tell it was that little red headed hellion from down the street who'd tried to slip a firecracker up my Mules butt I'd had tethered up over by the watering trough, now ,ya know? That mule is just naturally of the twitchy sort to begin with & I'd guess he's extra twitchy when it comes to a firecracker up his butt
( I'm of a positive certainty of that fact now.)as no sooner when the stupid pyrotechnic prankster tried to lift that mules tail, when ol' #9 caught thet little Opie looking feller square tween his legs with his left hind leg & launched him damn ner' 100' airborne across the yard, now ya know, as my luck would have it,he'd lit smack dab amongst my black powder workings I'd had curing out there in the sun,when that boy's firecracker went off,,,shoot,I bet I'd lost durn ner 75 lb of quality hell's fire in the resulting flaming fandango,,, and thet ol' hag Mrs. O'Leary & her cow will prolly be remembered for this one,TOO! o_O

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well,I've had better day's, I tell ya,fer' as near as I kin' tell it was that little red headed hellion from down the street who'd tried to slip a firecracker up my Mules butt I'd had tethered up over by the watering trough, now ,ya know? That mule is just naturally of the twitchy sort to begin with & I'd guess he's extra twitchy when it comes to a firecracker up his butt
( I'm of a positive certainty of that fact now.)as no sooner when the stupid pyrotechnic prankster tried to lift that mules tail, when ol' #9 caught thet little Opie looking feller square tween his legs with his left hind leg & launched him damn ner' 100' airborne across the yard, now ya know, as my luck would have it,he'd lit smack dab amongst my black powder workings I'd had curing out there in the sun,when that boy's firecracker went off,,,shoot,I bet I'd lost durn ner 75 lb of quality hell's fire in the resulting flaming fandango,,, and thet ol' hag Mrs. O'Leary & her cow will prolly be remembered for this one,TOO! o_O
Least the lil' bass turd'l never try slippin' a Roman Candle in yer mule's dock again!

Xelda

Reaction score
Guess I should have just said I have been reading Dallas Cowboy's based forums for a while now!

Yeah, all my friends are Giants fans. We definitely rag on each other, but all in good fun. (Unless the Cowboys lose to the Giants)
NOW YOU'RE TALKING! WELCOME!!!!!! We are some sore losers and can always find a way to blame the refs or coaches for each and every loss.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Welcome to the funhouse, Kage! I was just in Manhattan this morning, and if that's where you live, you can stop posting right friggin' now!!!
Just kidding about the posting, but I really hate that damned city.
I thought it was so good They named it twice.:p
I've always found it somewhat ironic that hustling bustling New York is named after the English City of York, a sleepy kinda place that's Home to The National Railway Museum and has had no significant impact on anything since the 15th Century.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I thought it was so good They named it twice.:p
I've always found it somewhat ironic that hustling bustling New York is named after the English City of York, a sleepy kinda place that's Home to The National Railway Museum and has had no significant impact on anything since the 15th Century.
Maybe they're waiting for William Wallace to sack it?