Dallas Final Mock Draft

RamziD

Reaction score
2(58). Dawson Knox, TE, Mississippi
I think all the first tier safeties we covet will be gone by our pick. I like Amani Hooker, but not this high and I haven’t heard of any interest from Dallas.

3(90). Trysten Hill, DT, Central Florida
While I would prefer Wren here, I’m going to stick by my prediction that he will be drafted top-75. Hill will likely be on the board at #90.

4(128). Will Harris, SS, Boston College
Won’t wait too long to get a S after missing out in the 2nd round. Good in run support, was one of our 30 visits.

4(136). Trayveon Williams, RB, Texas A&M
He kinda had a breakout season last year at A&M. I think he makes a good complementary back to Zeke. Makes more sense to me to take a RB here than Harris in Rd. 3 who is going to start somewhere.

5(165). John Cominsky, DE, Charleston
More competition for the DL. I thought about LB here, but think we’ll go UDFA with the MTSU guy and others.

7(241). Chris Westry, CB, Kentucky
Developmental CB with the size they like for their DBs.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I would be fine with that, the advantage of this draft is we have needs but not screaming needs, and the positions we do need to stockpile like TE, DT and S are deep in this draft.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Please no tight end outside of Irv Smith in the second. We just spent a 4 on dalton Shultz and he barely touched the field

cowboyec

Reaction score
love those picks 3-7.
not a fan of TE at 58 unless we're in the midst of a wipe-out scenario.

Sydla

Reaction score
I like Knox but at this point, I am not sure I'd use a 2nd round pick on one unless someone slides.

Hasn't some dirt come up on Hill? Lazy, etc?

Harris is a pick I'd really like.

RamziD

Reaction score
To be clear, I wouldn’t go TE at #58 either, but I don’t think the S we like at #58 will be there. I’d rather Abrams, CGJ, or Rapp in the 2nd round.