Dallas has punted twice in the last 10 quarters

TWOK11

Reaction score
And through 6 games they have the second lowest three and out percentage in the last 25 years. Our yards per play on first down, if maintained for the whole year, will be third best in the super bowl era. We're currently averaging more points per play and points per series than any of the Rams "Greatest show on Turf" teams and any Tom Brady offense ever did including the 2007 Patriots. Our pace of play and a few redzone errors are the only reasons we arent averaging over 40 PPG.

I know that it's incredibly cliche to say the only team that can stop a team is themselves, but when Dallas isnt turning it over they are scoring almost every time they touch the ball. It's going to be virtually impossible for any game to get away from us because we just march up and down the field on everyone.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good research on your post!

I just love how well rounded and complete the offense is.

We haven’t seen this balanced sort of attack in a very very long time.

They seem to have absolutely no limitations and no glaring weaknesses! That’s gotta be scary for other teams

TWOK11

Reaction score
Good research on your post!

I just love how well rounded and complete the offense is.

We haven’t seen this balanced sort of attack in a very very long time.

They seem to have absolutely no limitations and no glaring weaknesses! That’s gotta be scary for other teams

And this is without Gallup and Collins, two fringe pro bowl caliber players

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
More points per drive? More points per serious? What constitutes a drive or a serious? Why don't I here more points per possession? Doesn't that sound a lot simpler.