Twitter: Dallas hopeful Gallup can return Sunday

Carson

Reaction score
Can't help but feel that the Cowboys are showcasing the best available veteran free agent receivers for the 2022 season.

The 2023 draft should be bountiful with compensatory picks.
Wilson will be back. Gallup is likely gone but the top 3 should remain intact

Ren

Reaction score
Gallup is a luxury at this point Wilson has been more than good enough playing the #3 WR spot, while a Gallup is a better receiver I don’t think he necessarily makes our offense much better

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For me, the beauty of this receiving group. They all have their own special talent. I missed the stop go slant from Gallup

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gallup is a luxury at this point Wilson has been more than good enough playing the #3 WR spot, while a Gallup is a better receiver I don’t think he necessarily makes our offense much better
I think every one of them is a luxury. You have to love this group They all add a little bit of something. And a little bit better is a good thing

Cydios

Reaction score
It's gonna take him a whole minute to gain traction again. He's a speed threat and I hope he didn't lose a step.

Cydios

Reaction score
Ced Wilson has established his nitch on this offense. I doubt KM allows Gallup's return to interfere with the things Ced does for this team.
I agree, Wilson I would say has better hands and Gallup is/was the speed. We'll see. Doesn't hurt to have them cycle out.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That WR group has such an embarrassment of talent. Cedrick could legit be a #2 option on most teams, but he barely gets any run when Gallup, Lamb, and Coop are healthy. It’s insane!

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ced Wilson has established his nitch on this offense. I doubt KM allows Gallup's return to interfere with the things Ced does for this team.
I really hope you’re right. Wilson has earned a significant role during Gallup’s absence. He’s got the speed and elusiveness that every team needs. Moore is gonna have to get creative to feed all of these monsters

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think Ced Wilson does more for this team... Special Teams, reliable WR, can throw the ball. Gallup and Wilson are both free agents at the end of this season and I don't think we retain the services of both of them. I believe Wilson has made a good case for him to be the choice to be kept between the two of them.