Twitter: Dallas hopeful Gallup can return Sunday

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Gallup needs to step up because Ced is starting to look like the WR we need to focus on re-signing. I still believe in Mike but Wilson has been nearly perfect filling in and is a better ST player too.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Ced Wilson has established his nitch on this offense. I doubt KM allows Gallup's return to interfere with the things Ced does for this team.

This, Wilson been balling. Heck play a 4 set group talk about a DC having fits.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gallup is a luxury at this point Wilson has been more than good enough playing the #3 WR spot, while a Gallup is a better receiver I don’t think he necessarily makes our offense much better
Ced Wilson has established his nitch on this offense. I doubt KM allows Gallup's return to interfere with the things Ced does for this team.
Why would he interfere with Cedric. He has his own set of unique skills

lukin2006

Reaction score
I think Gallup goes, Wilson resigns, Brown moves up to 4 and Fehoko hopefully earns the 5th and look for another steal in the draft…we be fine.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Can’t bring back both Gallup and Cooper in a cap world and with our cap situation. I love Wilson and have since many people on here were calling for him to be cut or upgraded and said he stunk...but let’s not now pretend he is better than or as good as Gallup. Gallup was a 1A before CeeDee came along and put us on a crazy WR level with Coop. Must be the same people saying we don’t need Tank back I guess...

glimmerman

Reaction score
And Dak's going to be in full practice tomorrow. I pity Denver lol. This game's going to be even more fun to watch!
If Dak plays and Gallup plays and Cooper was able to play for just a bit. We could line up and absolutely pick them apart or run it down there throats as long as we want .

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Can’t bring back both Gallup and Cooper in a cap world and with our cap situation. I love Wilson and have since many people on here were calling for him to be cut or upgraded and said he stunk...but let’s not now pretend he is better than or as good as Gallup. Gallup was a 1A before CeeDee came along and put us on a crazy WR level with Coop. Must be the same people saying we don’t need Tank back I guess...

I agree Gallup is better but I also think Wilson is showing he can handle the 3rd WR role and has made some game saving plays in the process. Market value wise I think Gallup has more value but for the role Dallas needs in a 3rd WR I think Wilson fits the bill

Verdict

Reaction score
Wilson should be throwing a couple of passes per game.

Verdict

Reaction score
I would be lining Wilson up as the running back or in the wildcat about 3 plays per game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Overall, Gallup is probably better than Wilson as a WR. However, for the versatility and potential contracts for next season, you gotta go with Wilson.

Gallup has never proven to be as dynamic as Wilson.

Gallup has mostly been used as a deep threat down the sideline guy.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I just saw that Lamb is questionable with an ankle. Probably won't keep him out Sunday, but with that along with Coop's hammy, one has to hope that Gallup can be activated on Sunday. As a preemptive measure, may not be a bad weekend to suit 5 wideouts (including Noah Brown), instead of four. Especially if Jarwin can't go.

Creeper

Reaction score
I have a feeling they will limit how many snaps Cooper plays. Gallup is arriving right on time. I think CeeDee, Gallup, and Wilson still make a pretty good group of receivers.

I also think we might see more Jarwin this week. He has been pretty invisible this year.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Good, but I agree with the above. Wilson should see the majority of snaps at 3rd WR.