Dallas is Ranked 2 Overall in Madden 20 Team Ratings

Blackspider214

Reaction score
And Philly is #1 overall? Hahaha. How is Dallas and Philly ranked #1 and 2 overall in Madden?

maden.png

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Man the Hawks ranking seems low. Kinda hard to believe Skins and 9ers are better. Lol

davidariust24

Reaction score
We are loaded with talent. I have to say the Eagles are too. I feel those are the top two teams talent wise as well. Gil Brandt felt the same way. I really feel that we can reach that NFC title game. If every player on every team stayed healthy for the whole season we have one of the top two chances to make it. It depends on the Coaching and if Dak I'd ready to earn that contract. Garrett has one year left. This is make or break. I wouldn't pay Dak until next season unless he is just tearing it up this season.

aria

Reaction score
Good, hopefully Madden in right. I got $400 to win 10K that Cowboys win the Super Bowl, based on a video game my odds are pretty good!

Reactions: CWR

aria

Reaction score
We are loaded with talent. I have to say the Eagles are too. I feel those are the top two teams talent wise as well. Gil Brandt felt the same way. I really feel that we can reach that NFC title game. If every player on every team stayed healthy for the whole season we have one of the top two chances to make it. It depends on the Coaching and if Dak I'd ready to earn that contract. Garrett has one year left. This is make or break. I wouldn't pay Dak until next season unless he is just tearing it up this season.
Gil Brandt? Isn’t he the same old senile man that said something along the lines of Daniel Jones and Peyton Manning being the same? :lmao2:Sorry but that dude has lost his marbles.

John813

Reaction score
The only rating to me that is too low is Dak.

Think a 84-85 would be better. But knowing the sliders, a few ticks here or there can bump the overall up in no time.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Damn, I'm shocked. Madden always screws our ratings. I still think Dak is too low and Cooper. Dak should of been an 85ish from a 81 and Cooper should AT LEAST be a 90 or 90+, from 89.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
I wish they would use a different announcer and color analyst.

CWR

Reaction score
Why do players care what their Madden ratings are?

Probably because they play Madden too. Of course you'd want to play as yourself right. Only problem is Madden is dogging you out on your rating. Lol, something like that.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Why do players care what their Madden ratings are?
Seriously? Status. Ego. Talent Perception. Bragging rights. Barbershop talk. Bets amongst each other. Endorsements. Similar to why people around here or on social media care about likes all the time.

John813

Reaction score
Xavien Howard got snubbed.

83 overall for a corner with 7 ints, Pro-bowl and an All-Pro player in 2018. 27th overall corner in the game.

Lowest Probowl/all-pro corner in the game. Denzel Ward is an 88 and somehow Richard Sherman is a 93 still.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Because they don’t rank HCs

In real life you take that 88 and subtract 50 for Garrett and you get to crap results pretty quickly

:popcorn:
You have a point there. Pretty sure any random Madden player could run a better offense than Garrett has installed.

jsb357

Reaction score
yet two teams out of the bottom 12 will finish with better records than Dallas this year...