Dallas leads the league in scoring

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Oh I remember all the "Moore gets a REAL quarterback now".....Moore leaves and Dak is a MVP candidate lol.
I came here to saythe exact same thing...all those that said "Moore propped up Daks stats... wait until he has a real QB like Herbert...Cowboys will rue the day"

Before today's game, Dak was either better or tied with every meaningful QB stat except INTs (-5 vs -6)... after today's game I belive he will be ahead in every stat except INTs (and very possible they might be tied).

And that is with Dallas playing overly conservative the first 5 games.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I came here to saythe exact same thing...all those that said "Moore propped up Daks stats... wait until he has a real QB like Herbert...Cowboys will rue the day"

Before today's game, Dak was either better or tied with every meaningful QB stat except INTs (-5 vs -6)... after today's game I belive he will be ahead in every stat except INTs (and very possible they might be tied).

And that is with Dallas playing overly conservative the first 5 games.
I wanted Moore gone, but it wasn't because I think he's terrible as a coordinator (our offensive numbers while he was here show that he's not). I was just tired of the Garrett philosophy/system because I believe it is only effective to a point. That's because it is predicated on players having to win every matchup instead of scheming players open. Moore added motion to try to get players more favorable matchups and we did run a few pick plays, but there are so many other things that could be done to help your players succeed.