Dallas/NE: TV map schedule

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I would have thought that the whole nation would want to see our game. Looking at that map, It must suck to be a blue state.

jchap2k

Reaction score
..dude, you rock. Is it that easy?

On my phone I use "Fake GPS" (android) to make my location appear to be in Dallas.

Then when you tie it to the smart TV it asks for you to use your phone to do it, and it gets tied to Dallas too.

Even easier if I want to just watch on my phone itself. Then I just use the fake GPS program and open Youtube TV :)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My favorite color is blue but not when my area is covered in blue on a TV map.

jchap2k

Reaction score
Does Youtube TV allow you to temporarily change location? It is $65 per month which is a lot for streaming NFL games but not that expensive if the location can be changed only when needed and still be used by the family. FWIW is cheaper to buy DTV streaming service for a college student than it is for Youtube TV. Not to mention all the free streams.

The changing location is done via the "Fake GPS" program. When you open Youtube TV it asks are you traveling, and you say yes, and you get all the channels of where you "traveled" to :)

Youtube TV also allows for multiple people to be on the same account, so if you and a friend buy it, it might be cheaper than DTV streaming :)

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
The changing location is done via the "Fake GPS" program. When you open Youtube TV it asks are you traveling, and you say yes, and you get all the channels of where you "traveled" to :)

Youtube TV also allows for multiple people to be on the same account, so if you and a friend buy it, it might be cheaper than DTV streaming :)

My buddy has the DTV Sunday Ticket college student streaming package which I think was $119 for the season. You can use a VPN when local games are blacked out, which is essentially doing the same thing as fake gps.

Taggy12

Reaction score
Oh gosh I get to watch donkeys vs emails? Hell naw I'll find some str am to watch or somewhere

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Neither Houston nor Indianapolis probably want to watch their teams. Ouch.

Titleist

Reaction score
Neither Houston nor Indianapolis probably want to watch their teams. Ouch.
Yea, that's the only early game available here in Houston. I think I'll just mow the lawn or something, because that matchup sounds really boring

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You could get the Paramount + app, watch the game live on CBS through the paramount + app. I think you can get it for as low as $4.99 a month. Now that is only for games that will be on CBS.
If you were in an area that is not being shown...you can use a VPN to make it think you are in an area that is showing the game.

I use the VPN for netflix sometimes. Sometimes if I use the VPN to make it look like I am in London, Netflix sometimes different movies and shows in the UK that they do not have in the US.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Take your private Jet to the Texas Hill country and find a Sports bar.....it's that easy!!! Lol
Just broke the news to my wife that I will spend Sunday afternoon in a sports bar -- guess who's cooking dinner tonight?

Wichitaleafs

Reaction score
Damn Broncos/Chiefs. I do not get that because I live in a Chiefs market they assume I would be interested in the stupid Broncs.
Gotta be more Cowboys/Pats fans than Bronco/Raiders fans here in Wichita.