Dallas next HC might already be in dallas

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Jay;1301019 said:
I, like many others, do not like Zimmer for what our defense has become/hasn't become. But.. we were all calling for Sean Payton to be fired last year, and we were all happy to see him go to New Orleans.

1) Who is calling the plays in New Orleans?

2) If it is indeed Sean, then maybe Zimmer being head coach wouldn't be that bad. Why? Because maybe it's Parcells limiting what Zimmer does and does not call. We saw what Payton has become in New Orleans, a great play caller, something that he wasn't here.
s wor
This is my thoughts on this as well. I dont know Zimmer. I dont know whos calling the plays and whos drawing up the schemes. I dont knwo if Parcells is holding back the real genious or what % of control Zimmer has on his own defense.

I look at sean and and say wow, where did he get that kinda offense. It makes youwonder about Zimmer. Supposed great defensive mind. Looks like hes got a mental issue in Dallas. Just like I thought about Sean. SO yeah, you wonder about that! I know I have.

But then being bit by Campo I am sorta 'wonce bitten, twice shy' about it too.

Fire em all and get a fresh young crew and give em the keys and let em go.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yeah, it would be sweet to see the Groz faction see Zim become HC.

Knowing their modus operandi, they will disavow the Cowboysw, go off and pout and then come crawling back.

As far as Zim stinking it up, I recall a certain Sean Payton stinking it up offensively, only to resurface -- and thrive-- in a system all his own.

Yes, it would be sweet. But we'd have to keep passing them hankies around there would be so much bawling and um, hormonal distress going on.

Go Cowboys!