Dallas-Philly game at noon central?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I would like it to stay at noon just so we can beat them and get it over with but I imagine it gets moved to the 4 spot on FOX.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Walker;2515035 said:
The cowboys are not max out and the game can be flex. For week 17 the nfl is given extra time to schedule the times of the games.

Flexing has to be equal between Fox and CBS games taken to NBC. They have been Fox heavy so far, so our game cannot be flexed.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;2515112 said:
NBC has already said the Dallas/Philly game almost assuredly wont be flexed.

If the Jets win at Seattle, they will probably pick Miami at NYJ
Well Jets lost in Seattle, so who knows.

I was reading PFT and League spokesman confirmed that Dal-Philly could be flexed to NBC. Hopefully, they don't. I'd rather they just be the afternoon game.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Fox announcers said towards the end of the Commanders/Eagles game that one of the games next week was going to move to 4. I can't imagine it not being the Dallas/Philly game.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
We finally play at noon? I got tired of waiting until 3:15 pm.

Decleater101

Reaction score
One little clause in the whole "flex" agreement:

"Neither CBS or Fox can protect Week 17 games"

:bang2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I doubt they move it, because one of the noon games will no doubt eliminate either Philly or Dallas before the game even starts. Best to have both teams think they have something to play for. Then again, ratings have always trumped integrity. Just ask the fans shivering at the Meadowlands tonight.

thisisepic

One and Done
Reaction score
bbgun;2515885 said:
I doubt they move it, because one of the noon games will no doubt eliminate either Philly or Dallas before the game even starts. Best to have both teams think they have something to play for. Then again, ratings have always trumped integrity. Just ask the fans shivering at the Meadowlands tonight.

Did I miss something I thought no matter what happens as long as Dallas beats Philly we are in.

goshan

Reaction score
It will move to 4. Trust me.
Eagles won't have anything to play for....they wouldn't anyway. In order for Eagles to get in, Bears and Tampa have to lose another game.

grp05

Reaction score
cbs/afc i think. it will probably be jets/dolphins for their division.