Dallas radio station??

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Whats the dallas radio station? I want to listen to it on the computer...Thanks.......

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Doctor32;1316575 said:
You meant to say the better one is The Ticket. Only the desperate ABC Radio afiliate 103.3 would throw out a chick to break down NFL Football.

Little Ball of... Whatever, I'll pass.

Hey, don't knock her. She and her co-host, Steve Dennis, make a great trio!

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
Taps-n-1;1316588 said:
Hey, don't knock her. She and her co-host, Steve Dennis, make a great trio!

Dennis is a no-talent clown - a regular blow hard.
Which is why the Dennis & Engle show failed and registered worse ratings books than Chuck Cooperstein & Newey's bag of nothing.

JFE needs to go back to covering the Stars as the FWST beat writer.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Doctor32;1316599 said:
Which is why the Dennis & Engle show failed and registered worse ratings books than Chuck Cooperstein & Newey's bag of nothing.

OT, but what/who is that in your avatar pic, and what is it they're carrying?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Doctor32;1316575 said:
You meant to say the better one is The Ticket. Only the desperate ABC Radio afiliate 103.3 would throw out a chick to break down NFL Football.

Little Ball of... Whatever, I'll pass.

awww Doc.

you know you love jen!!

In between her X's and O's she does her ultra important "hot guys" report or whatever it is called!!

Urinal Mint

Reaction score
103.3 is just rolling out a filler to compete against Hitzges. I think it's pretty apparent that they don't want to pay the price it would take to compete against him... not that they could find anyone comparable.

I wish Cooperstein got a little more airtime as I like his enthusiasm and his knowledge of the college game.

Doctor32;1316599 said:

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
You ask "OT, but what/who is that in your avatar pic, and what is it they're carrying?"

It's a Panasonic AJ-HDC27 Varicam 24p HD Camera, and the hat is made by Stetson, but I don't know who's the dude in the picture.

Go Cowboys.