Dallas Scouts/ Draft and Coaches 2005

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Time to get past that 2004 draft that has done NOTHING to improve this team..........

2005 - With two potentially high draft picks in 1:

D Johnson - Stud EDGE LB
Rolle - finally a Corner opposite Tnew

2 - M Williams - WR

4 - Dan Orlovski if in board - QB

The S Jackson pass may be a huge blunder?

DCowboysGal

Corvette Slut
Reaction score
Nors said:
The S Jackson pass may be a huge blunder?

Um, yeah, J. Jones gets injured so there's no way he could play unless he was just laid on the field and tried tackling people by rolling like a log into their feet and tripping them, and you ignore that and decide he's a bust simply because he isn't playing. Using your knee-jerk logic, your gf/wife should have dumped you the first time you misfired/couldn't put out...

Madzo

The Gunshow
Reaction score
Nors said:
Time to get past that 2004 draft that has done NOTHING to improve this team..........

2005 - With two potentially high draft picks in 1:

D Johnson - Stud EDGE LB
Rolle - finally a Corner opposite Tnew

2 - M Williams - WR

4 Dan Orlovski if in board - QB

that name sounds like a bust.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
DCowboysGal said:
Um, yeah, J. Jones gets injured so there's no way he could play unless he was just laid on the field and tried tackling people by rolling like a log into their feet and tripping them, and you ignore that and decide he's a bust simply because he isn't playing. Using your knee-jerk logic, your gf/wife should have dumped you the first time you misfired/couldn't put out...
Nors never misfires; he shoots hybrids.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
DCowboysGal said:

Not sure where the sexual reference is warranted but Your Av's are hot so you get a pass there. :D

Its Jones, Peterman, Jacobs, Thortnon, Ryan - what have our top 5 picks done so far? NOTHING!

Lets hope 05 rectifies that!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
DCowboysGal said:
:eek:

Serious OUCH!

But forgetting the Nors part, I agree with you... Why people say our draft was bad because a guy got a clean helmet shot on JJ's collarbone is beyond me...

Reaction score
Nors said:
Not sure where the sexual reference is warranted but Your Av's are hot so you get a pass there. :D

Its Jones, Peterman, Jacobs, Thortnon, Ryan - what have our top 5 picks done so far? NOTHING!

Lets hope 05 rectifies that!

What does it matter Nors..we could get Rolle and Johnson, buit with the scheme we run...well..at least they would play the run well

Randy White was the manster..half man, half monster

Zimmer is a mangina...half man, half ******

Reaction score
DCowboysGal said:

Not true..Nors has confided to me he has a hard-on he could hang a safe off of...and it wont budge an inch

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
What does it matter Nors..we could get Rolle and Johnson, buit with the scheme we run...well..at least they would play the run well

Randy White was the manster..half man, half monster

Zimmer is a mangina...half man, half ******

I think we add those weapons we are back to attacking.

DCowboysGal

Corvette Slut
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
Not true..Nors has confided to me he has a hard-on he could hang a safe off of...and it wont budge an inch

Is that "budge" or "extend"? :D

Reaction score
DCowboysGal said:

Dam... :D

The pics would get me banned...

Anyways, here is a scenario girly...We get Rolle @ 4 overall and have..oh lets say the 19th pick overall

Derrick Johnson has slipped to 12 or 13 overall

Would you send a 2nd and perhaps more in order to move up 6 or 7 spots?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
DCowboysGal said:

I'll go the "over" on the extend - for any and all stakes.

This thread is going south :eek:

As are my Red Sox tonight :mad:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Cheap Shot Artist said:
Its 1 run game here in the bottom of the 6th!!

Come on!!!

Pedro pitching great - but we have nothing going on offense so far.

Reaction score
Nors said:
Pedro pitching great - but we have nothing going on offense so far.

Saw a great stat last nite that provides some hope...the Yanks were 88-2 during the season when leading after 8 innings

Both losses came to the Sox off Rivera

Even though he flied out, the Damon at bat was a great won and could take some gas out Liebers tank

Reaction score
Nors..you just jinxed yourself with Pedro's great game

Olerud's 2 run blast

Here comes the "Who's your daddy" chant again