Dallas Stars-- Opinions please

kilz

Reaction score
Are the Stars going to be any good this year? Seems like they were going downhill fast before the lockout.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
kilz said:
Are the Stars going to be any good this year? Seems like they were going downhill fast before the lockout.

The NHL is so much different, it is hard to say who will be good and bad. I am still trying to figure out who is playing where.

Kendo

Reaction score
I am thinking that they will be decent. Pretty sure that they will make the playoffs, and like the last couple of years will probably bow out early. The new rules cater to faster, better skaters and that being said Modano should have a killer season. There will also be a lot more penalties so special teams play will be important. I think that the Stars should have one of the better power play units with Zubov taking some more shots and with Turco in goal we should never be out of the game. Should be fun to watch whatever happens. First two games were sweet. I only wish that I got all of the games here in Phoenix without having to pay for the Center Ice package. :mad: