JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jdub2k4;2379318 said:
Oh no he didn't just compliment himself....

dude....

He was prolly trying to take credit for it ..... till it was pointed out as Theebs ....

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;2379325 said:
He was prolly trying to take credit for it ..... till it was pointed out as Theebs ....

props to theebs - nice clip

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Man I wish Parcells wasn't so damn conservative. I felt like in 2006 when we had Romo at QB. Owens, Glenn, and Crayton at WR. Witten and Barber. We should of just steam rolled through the playoffs like we steam rolled over Tampa Bay on Thanksgiving.

Brian_C82

Reaction score
We had a Super Bowl caliber team in late 2006. I will never forgive Tony for the botched hold.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Brian_C82;2379374 said:
We had a Super Bowl caliber team in late 2006. I will never forgive Tony for the botched hold.

I think was what busted Parcells - he as much has said they matched up and would have beaten Chicago to get to Super Bowl..... And we matched up with Indy.

A botched gimme kick - imagine that:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Brian_C82;2379374 said:
terry Glenn cost us that game.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the compliments guys. I loved glenn. I made this highlight of him and he basically never played for us again. Its my fault for sure.

[youtube]r7obqmgwS1k[/youtube]

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2379424 said:
Hey thanks for the compliments guys. I loved glenn. I made this highlight of him and he basically never played for us again. Its my fault for sure.

you know it. have you been working on an offensive highlight the past 5 weeks?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2379435 said:
theebs;2379424 said:

you know it. have you been working on an offensive highlight the past 5 weeks?

I have. 3 of them.

BUt I started after the opener, so dont pin that problem or the injuries on me!!!!!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rampage;2379441 said:
theebs;2379437 said:
save it for the offseason dude:p: :laugh2:

I take no responsibility for the recent problems.

I am going to have them up during the bye week, after that I am not doing anything till after the season.

so if our offense goes crazy in washington then it was my fault!!!