Dallas tribute to Terry Glenn

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2379445 said:
Rampage;2379441 said:
I take no responsibility for the recent problems.

I am going to have them up during the bye week, after that I am not doing anything till after the season.

so if our offense goes crazy in washington then it was my fault!!!
maybe you will reverse the curse you put on this team. :laugh2:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Brian_C82;2379374 said:
We had a Super Bowl caliber team in late 2006. I will never forgive Tony for the botched hold.

Are you never forgiving Glenn for his screw up that gave the Seahawks a lot of help when he fumbled into the endzone?

Nors;2379388 said:
I think was what busted Parcells - he as much has said they matched up and would have beaten Chicago to get to Super Bowl..... And we matched up with Indy.

A botched gimme kick - imagine that:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I remember them saying they felt very good about going to Chicago the next week and winning but how does anyone think that means they'd have gone to the Superbowl? That means they'd have had an NFC CHampionship date in New Orleans to play a Saints team that only a month and a half prior to that kicked the living piss out of us.

Just beating Chicago didn't assure that team anything and if that's why BP quit then his loss.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh and as for the video, very nice. I always did like TG, even going back to his New England days. Really good WR.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Glenn really was one of the most underrated receivers in the game. Wish he wouldn't have wasted the last years of his career dealing with the statue.

Side note - music was really ****ty for that highlight video. Otherwise, great job.

shnagy

Reaction score
I thought the music was pretty awesome. Perfect for the video. Thanks Theebs.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
There is no doubt though. Sean Taylor was TG's whipping boy. He didn't just beat him, he would slap him like a red headed step child.

Carrot_Top.jpg

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Brian_C82;2379374 said:
We had a Super Bowl caliber team in late 2006. I will never forgive Tony for the botched hold.

to bad if it wasn't for a fumble by TG that turned into a field goal we would never have had to had tony hold that snap

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
the kid 05;2380167 said:
to bad if it wasn't for a fumble by TG that turned into a field goal we would never have had to had tony hold that snap

Or if Tony hadn't thrown an int when we got the ball back.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Good memories - he made some outstanding catches.

Didn't remember that sideline grab at 1:15 (is that the Panthers?) where he catches it and ducks out of the way and the two converging defensive players wind up running into each other! :lmao2:

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
I love the last clips that show how the "greatest safety ever" (that's the opinion here in Deadskin Country) was absolutely OWNED by TG83!! :lmao2:

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Terry Glenn was to Owens what Rocket Ismail was to Irvin for that brief few games they played before Irvins unfortunate injury. Terry Glenn was unstoppable, defenses really had a hard time taming the guy. We miss the consistency down the field.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
theebs;2379424 said:
Hey thanks for the compliments guys. I loved glenn. I made this highlight of him and he basically never played for us again. Its my fault for sure.

You can make up for it by doing a similarly cursed highlight video for Brad Johnson! :p: