dallas trip

lance

Reaction score
going to the dallas -giant this year want to get some ideas of where to stay? someone mentioned addison-toll way????? is this any fun??night life/bars!!!any suggestions?????????

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lance said:
going to the dallas -giant this year want to get some ideas of where to stay? someone mentioned addison-toll way????? is this any fun??night life/bars!!!any suggestions?????????
:welcome: to the board. I'll let the locals fill ya in.

Reaction score
i went to the cowboys giants last year. i'm going to cowboys Commanders this year. and my cousin lives in valley ranch. i suggest you go there just to see the practice building, the star cut out in the grass on the corner, and the entrance that says dallas cowboys world champions 1995 93 92 77 71. it says no tresspassing so you gotta be quick. i got pics of all of them and got to meet a cheerleader too. she was jogging and her utters were bouncing everywhere. it was great!!

i've heard good things about silver city too!!

Murph80

Reaction score
I stay at the comfort suites in Los Calinas. It is right off Macarthur Blvd. Texas Stadium is about 3miles and Valley Ranch is right down Macarthur about 2miles. Cowboys Cafe is about 1 mile. I pay $69 a night nice clean place. Big rooms. Nothing real special but I don't spend to much time in the room.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Going to Giants Cowboys too! We stay at the Raddison near Papasito's.(not sure of the road). Its like 4 miles from the Stadium, with a view of it from our room. 79 a night with 10 dollar trans to and from game. I NEED THIS SEASON TO START!!http://i15.***BLOCKED***/albums/a353/cwbyfan72/TEXAS_STAR1.jpg

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
We stayed at the Sheraton Grand when we went down to see the Deadskins. Valley Ranch is nice for pictures, but you can't go in on a tour or anything. Try the Texas Stadium tour if you can fly in at least 24 hours before the game or stay one more day afterwards. they let you run around on the field and kick field goals or what not. Avoid the Cowboys Cafe. Nothing special there. but hit the pro shop at the stadium or the proshop outlet for some great deals.

Hope this helps.

Reaction score
cwbyfan72 said:
Going to Giants Cowboys too! We stay at the Raddison near Papasito's.(not sure of the road). Its like 4 miles from the Stadium, with a view of it from our room. 79 a night with 10 dollar trans to and from game. I NEED THIS SEASON TO START!!http://i15.***BLOCKED***/albums/a353/cwbyfan72/TEXAS_STAR1.jpg

what end of the stadium is this at???

1fisher

Reaction score
gotta go to the Coppell Deli and get a "Stubb" while you are there

Little Jr

Reaction score
Were staying in the Raddison this year. It's 3 miles from the stadium and has a sports bar in the hotel. It's off of 35E and 12. Do a search on expedia.

HTownCowboysFan

Reaction score
Crowne Plaza on Stemmons. It has a shuttle from the hotel for like $12 per person. Nice hotel and close to both the stadium and Dallas.

The Addison area has come good eating joints and the nightlife is pretty good. Check out Sherlock's Pub - live band on the weekends and it'll be PACKED - at least it was last year. The one's here in Houston are still kicking ***.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
stay at the marriott....it's where the team stays and the players definitely roam around the night before the game.

check out the 'west end' in downtown dallas. decent night life there, and a cowboys pro shop.

joshlitt

Reaction score
lance said:

Usually find some better bars in downtown, but around the Addison area for night life you can hit Carsons Palace or Sambuca. If you want a smaller dive for beers hit Snookies or Snuffers, Snuffers has the better food. The Flying Saucer is another good beer place, every beer you can imagine. There is a ton of stuff to do if you drive up and down the tollway, belt line, midway, addison circle roads. Sterlings or Fox and the Hound are some good pool spots. Just depends on what your looking for. If you want to venture out, might I suggest The Lodge (Topless) or The Clubhouse (Full Nude-BYOB). Not too far from the Stadium. Don't know exactly what you're looking for?

Do a search on Mia's if you really want the Cowboys tradition weekend. Landry's favorite restaurant, where Jimmy and Jerry met to work out the deal. Get the Brisket Tacos, not sure they are on the menu, but the best!

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
stay at the marriott....it's where the team stays and the players definitely roam around the night before the game.

check out the 'west end' in downtown dallas. decent night life there, and a cowboys pro shop.

We try to every year but its booked solid! You can still go and meet and greet.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Little Jr said:
Were staying in the Raddison this year. It's 3 miles from the stadium and has a sports bar in the hotel. It's off of 35E and 12. Do a search on expedia.

Good place to stay, have stayed there the last 3 years that I have attended the Thanksgiving Day Game.

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I have to agree. The last time I ate there it made me :puke:

the only reason we went there the first time is we heard some players went there to hang out. you could hear crickets in the place. No memorabillia, no players, and bad food.