Dallas Tush Push

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
How cool would it be to have big Hanks or Mazi push in Dak on 3rd and 1, 4th and 1/inches! I'll go out on a fence and say put them both in!! Please give your thoughts

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How cool would it be to have big Hanks or Mazi push in Dak on 3rd and 1, 4th and 1/inches! I'll go out on a fence and say put them both in!! Please give your thoughts
I don't think it would matter who is back there unless we execute the push the way Philly does. When we tried it, the backfield blockers didn't really try to shove Prescott forward. Philly's backfield blockers actually push on their QB to help him gain the needed yardage.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don't think it would matter who is back there unless we execute the push the way Philly does. When we tried it, the backfield blockers didn't really try to shove Prescott forward. Philly's backfield blockers actually push on their QB to help him gain the needed yardage.
Totally agree!!

fansince68

Reaction score
Unfortunately, our center is not very powerful . He's more finesse than anything. I think you need a powerful center to make it work.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Everybody is expecting push and getting as low as they can , why not just jump up or use the big uglies to toss the QB over pile? LOL , of course injury risk .

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
the hard part about defending the tush push is.. you can't practise the defense of it. You aren't going to risk injury to your players during practise on either side of the ball to work on it. You have to go off theory and hope. Your big boys have to win against their big boys, is really all it comes down to.