Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajveer

Reaction score
Must be playoff time, can tell by the way the team plays. We have one more game left in this season after this one.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I wonder when Cooper R. goes home if he thinks, If that CLOWN is worth 30 mill., can I get 28 mill from some senile fool!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Nobody, I mean, NOBODY will ever convince me that Dak will win a Super Bowl. That has to be the dumbest INT I have ever seen. You get a warning and lucky on the previous play, he did the SAME thing.

Dak is absolute utter garbage. He stinks. And McCarthy and Moore need to get in his ear and tell him he's not Mahomes.

kramskoi

Reaction score
A real freak show...and the INTs just continue to happen. It's a feature, not an aberration and combined with abysmal special teams issues, it is an ominous portent for the playoffs.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s nearly like they’re intentionally being vanilla as possible to not give anything away. But if that’s the case, no starter should even be playing

DizzyT

Reaction score
Don’t think I’m over reacting by saying the Cowboys are screaming one and done! Can’t recall a Cowboys team playing this poorly entering the playoffs. Dak has become an INT machine.
Last season was worse tbh

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
the skins know we are not threatening deep,they can afford to sit on every throw.that pick is on moore as much as dak.
Well, it was Noah Brown, so it's not likely he's going to beat you deep. It happens, but I'd always take the chance that he's going to run a short route.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
It's good to get all these mistakes out of their system now. What are the odds we muff a punt return, drop a punt, and throw a pick 6 in the 1st half again?
it's good to get out all these ints now. What are the odds Dak will throw one in the first half again?

zerofill

Reaction score
LOL that instant replay... looking at the way he was throwing the ball... BAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.