Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan4ever

Reaction score
Don’t think I’m over reacting by saying the Cowboys are screaming one and done! Can’t recall a Cowboys team playing this poorly entering the playoffs. Dak has become an INT machine.
One and done is the best we can hope for…..every year…….for most of the past 27 years. Pathetic

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nobody, I mean, NOBODY will ever convince me that Dak will win a Super Bowl. That has to be the dumbest INT I have ever seen. You get a warning and lucky on the previous play, he did the SAME thing.

Dak is absolute utter garbage. He stinks. And McCarthy and Moore need to get in his ear and tell him he's not Mahomes.
That’s because teams win sbs. Lol

for once you are right.
no one will ever convince me you understand football.

9of11

Reaction score
The worse part is we can’t even use the excuse of our starters not being in…Their in…and playing like crap…

J_Allen

Reaction score
I don't even think that has 50% of Aikman's accuracy. He can't place a ball correctly to save his life. It's always either High, low, behind, or in front. It's never where it needs to be. Most of the time.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Last season was worse tbh
No way did we look this bad last season at this time. Not only is Dak throwing INTs every week but pick-sixes. He’s become incredibly up and down.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Nobody, I mean, NOBODY will ever convince me that Dak will win a Super Bowl. That has to be the dumbest INT I have ever seen. You get a warning and lucky on the previous play, he did the SAME thing.

Dak is absolute utter garbage. He stinks. And McCarthy and Moore need to get in his ear and tell him he's not Mahomes.
He is not very bright! You can't play for 8 years and make the same mistakes year in and year out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.