Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I'm not sure mccarthy should be coach past this season. The regular season wins are nice, but this lack of discipline will NOT work in the playoffs
Take that 1 playoff win QB with him out the door!

J817

Reaction score
I'm not sure mccarthy should be coach past this season. The regular season wins are nice, but this lack of discipline will NOT work in the playoffs
I’m not a McCarthy defender by no means, but one guy muffed a punt. This on Turpin not McCarthy.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This defense has created 2nd most turnovers in the nfl. Get some stats and you’ll find out it has played more snaps than any other d this year, thanks in part to high number of turnovers and losing time of possession
The defense has had games where they have given up 500 yards and nearly 40 points. Not all the fault of the offense, for a defense who wants to be considered elite or playoff caliber.

Mannix

Reaction score
They brought "that" AT&T commercial back...not funny....and the billboard has wheels on it....how is it heavy???

Tim93gt

Reaction score
McCarthy clearly is pissed someone on the officiating staff stole his lunch.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Doesn't a player calling fair catch afford them the chance to regather a ball before it hits the ground?

I believe that's what McCarthy is arguing.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Philly in the red zone again, already up 3-0. Pull the starters. At least then you'd have an excuse to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.