Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

droopdog7

Reaction score
14-0 to a team with a QB playing their first game that has literally nothing to play for except worsening their draft position. And they get the ball at the half.
To be fair, the commanders are harder to play against than the giants, who ACTUALLY have nothing to play for

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
Big Mike grasping at straws. Why is Turpin taking his eye off the ball when he called for a fair catch?

Just catch it!
He should have been hed Turpin after he fun led the punt a while back but he has no balls.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I just can't believe Dak fumbled that attempted punt, then Dak went out there and fumbled that punt return.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
We will still win because Commanders so bad over 60 min but our inability to take it to teams and play like this will be playoff undoing…again

J_Allen

Reaction score
Now let's say we end up winning this game somehow, does this team give anyone confidence that they'll have their crap together come the playoffs? Please do not respond as a fanatic that no matter what I am not going to criticize my team, but as a fan that would like a solid team that plays with heart and shows up ready to play each snap every week.
No, you can't play like this in the playoffs and we usually do this for at least the first half of games. It's either or. We play well in the first half and bad in the second or bad in the first half and good in the second. You can't do that in the playoffs. And then we have yet another penalty on special teams and then those two bad plays. We do **** like this. I don't understand it. We're a very undisciplined team.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Meanwhile hurts has led two scores on his first two drives back from injury.

Dak is still trying to figure out how deep he can keep fading back in the pocket.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
i mean dallas does do better when they aren’t favored… with this performance we will be underdogs next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.