Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 1st half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Tell those having a meltdown that we’re down 7-0 in a game that won’t advance our seeding. The Giants will be lucky to score
I don’t care about this game. I’m not melting down because it’s 7-0. We’ll win this game. But it makes absolutely no difference. We’re playing Brady next week. This game means nothing other than injuries.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This lack of run blocking is going to kill us next week. Zero chance of advancing if this is what the run game is going to look like

Whyjerry

Reaction score
None of these guys want to be playing. It’s painfully obvious. Might as well bench them all and watch us come out flat in the playoffs
LMAO I can’t wait until next week. If they don’t show there is going to be some legendary bashing going on here.

Ren

Reaction score
Getting teady for the playoffs by playing your worst game. Right on track for another 1 and done

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Directs traffic instead of throwing it then gets tackled way short of the first down marker. Clearly this team has settled for 5th seed; just pull the starters. This level of play is only going to get in their heads more than it should for next week.

glimmerman

Reaction score
What in the world is this Offense even doing. Just sit the starters. Seriously. You’re not trying and Moore is calling a really bad game. We won’t go far in the playoffs if he is thrown a curve ball. He will be out of this league in 3 years. We have plenty of talent and he is wasting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.