Not open for further replies.

JayFord

Reaction score
how many commercials does fox run?

its the reason i watch games on cbs mostly

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This team doesn't look like it can beat Brady in Tampa.

I'm really disappointed with our offense. Why can't we score?
Definitely got to play better offense than this. I'm not that concerned about the punter dropping the ball or Turpin having a fumble (at least not much). Those things aren't likely to happen in the playoff game just because they happened here. The offense, though, needs to show it can move on a tough defense ... and Washington has a tough defense even without Allen in the middle.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sam Howell is basically Conner Cook and Paxton Lynch. You can see the talent when he plays, but you can also see he is just is not going to be a good pro QB

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What in the world is this Offense even doing. Just sit the starters. Seriously. You’re not trying and Moore is calling a really bad game. We won’t go far in the playoffs if he is thrown a curve ball. He will be out of this league in 3 years. We have plenty of talent and he is wasting it.
Moore is embarrassing.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Defense has done their job.

Can the offense get to the 50? Stay tuned.
Defense has done its job more than once, they have been delt two short fields and no rest. This last drive was bc they are gassed. Offense not helping with three straight 3 and outs. Offense needs to get its stuff together

reddyuta

Reaction score
i dont care what happpens this season but i want Moore gone,if he goes i can have hope again,

Status
Not open for further replies.