Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Bad game plan. We either got away from the shorter passes and running it on playcalling. Or Rush is taking the longer pass options. And our Defense is not stopping the edge runs and forcing them into pass plays. We should have 3 sacks already on wentz.

Taking what they give us on passing and keep running the ball. Our Defense needs to stop the edge rushing and sack wentz.. Tine for our Defense to stuff them and our Offense needs to grind out drives..
Quinn will get the run D ironed out at half.

TheHerd

Reaction score
So you admit this is an anti-Washington ref crew. Interesting takes by Cowboys fans.
They called a penalty on a play there was a penalty. The fact that you're even commenting on it shows it's a little unusual for us to get a call. Watch the two against Brown last week.

9of11

Reaction score
I would for Dallas to think out of the box and use Diggs on offense and use Turpin more in the slot....I dont know why we dont use his speed.

SackMaster

Reaction score
So you admit this is an anti-Washington ref crew. Interesting takes by Cowboys fans.
Could be.

I just know that when Brown was molested during a play this game, a flag was thrown.

If that is Anti-Washington bias ... so be it.
:thumbup:

Tommy

Reaction score
THIS COACHING STAFF IS TRASH. That is all
We are playing for our 3rd win in a row with a backup QB who’s career was hanging by a thread a couple weeks ago.

We are not winning in spite of our coaching.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Did Dallas really clean up the penalties or do we have a crew that doesn’t wanna call much?

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Yep, the clock hit :00 but with the “delay” built in its definitely not a penalty there

It seemed longer with the on-screen clock but that clock's not official and when they showed the replay with the actual clock, it seemed a lot closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.