Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 2nd Half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardline

Reaction score
This games performance will carry over to the next game.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I’m glad this happened before the playoffs. Every one of Daks losses started this way. It also shows that when lamb dies t het the hall, we struggle to pass.

Surfguy

Reaction score
So, what excuse are we going to go with for the first half play? Or, do we just say we rolled on that one drive to end the half so what's the problem? lol

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I think rest the banged up defense, make Dak play with the backups and see if he can elevate players around him. Get him ready for his future, which is what his contract allows. In the off-season draft heavy defense to fill the voids and add depth

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Philly up 16-0 at the half so with nothing really to play for does Dallas sit Dak the 2nd half or do they continue to play him until the Philly game is officially out of reach?
I say play him and tell him to get his stupid head on straight. Why put him on the bench? Make him work through it.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Philly up 16-0 at the half so with nothing really to play for does Dallas sit Dak the 2nd half or do they continue to play him until the Philly game is officially out of reach?
The biggest problem blend is the run blocking has bee. Awful fir about 5 straight games. I’d okay longer to see if they can improve this.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Helluva time to revert back to week one.
I’ve been telling my friends for a few weeks now how poetic it would be for us to have our season end to Tampa considering a lot of us thought it was over once Dak got hurt during the first game of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.