Game Day ***Dallas vs Washington 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
where's the guy who said Howell doesn't make his team better? LMAO at you...you know who you are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sam Howell is moving their offense. We need to stay on them in the second half or this could turn into a nailbiter.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Should be 27 to 10
I wouldn’t say should be, but could be. It’s football. No one is perfect every play, but I like how you give the defense a pass and are okay with letting Washington have their points and time of possession domination.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
He's made 52 out of 55 of his extra points and field goals. That's 94.5%.

There's no problem. None of them, not even the great Tucker, make 100%.
Jerry needs to learn to have that damn curtain closed. Kicker can’t see with sun blinding him

phildadon86

Reaction score
They’ve given up 3 3rd and longs, and very little pressure against the team with the most sacks (in place for NFL record) and most turnovers. The awesome Giants D forced them into 6 turnovers. We’re haven’t been close to any
Cowherd is that you?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Hate to say it but you know who Micah is starting to remind me of??? Anthony Davis of the LA Lakers. Both look uninterested at times. Lazy. Micah needs to stay off his podcast and focus on being a great football player again.
lol my god. Just stop. He’s being triple teamed most times.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Scoring again is crucial. The only way Washington can move the ball is with these short passes on long drives. The more behind they are the less this strategy will work.

SackMaster

Reaction score
1st Half Good, Bad and Ugly

Offense:
Good - Outside of missing two bombs on the 1st Drive, they are kicking butt.
Bad - They had a TD on the 1st Drive, but Dak missed wide open WRs on back to back plays.
Ugly - Missed XP.

Defense:
Good - Only gave up 10 points.
Bad - The Washington Offense has been able to hold on to the ball.
Ugly - Showing very little lane discipline, allowing Howell to get away from pressure to make plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.