Christian Jones
    OT Texas
    Andrew Raym
    OC Oklahoma
    Demani Richardson
    S Texas A&M
    Jase McClellan
    RB Alabama

Do not sign Dak to any extension. Go into summer training camp with Dak, TLance, and MPenix as the QBs and give them all the snaps. If Dak doesn't want to extend and wants the money........bench him to 2 or 3 string and let him play behind 2nd team line. Find out if Penix or Lance can be the guy.
  • Sweat, Hankins, Osa, and Mazi become the interior DL. Time to be held accountable.

• Hopper is built like a modern day MLB. Let him play downhill. Overshown, Clark, and Hopper would be a good group, with Parsons being able to play any position as needed for scheming against each team.
  • CJones is a developmental tackle.
  • Andrew Raym is a good choice for C in a year or two
  • Demani Richardson takes Malik Hooker spot in a year or two
  • and you are bringing home a RB to see what he can bring.

Try and extend CD and Parsons. They are stud players. Get ready to replace Martin next year, he is older and demands too much cap space. Try and sign Gilmore to another year or two. Offer TyrSmith 2/20 but be prepared for him to go. Do not go get a round 1-2 OL. DE of Lawrence/Williams with Parsons able to play either position at any time, depending on match ups. Trade Kearse to Washington ( I think you could). DB set, IDL set, DE set, LB not as horrid. RB is a full try out. OL need to be able to run block as well as pass block. TE set. WR set with 3rd WR competition. Parsons a starter, but could be at any of 5 positions to be determined by the team they play --- if he really succeeded at this it would justify the high pay.
    Yes, your OL would be weaker than usual, but maybe a few younger guys battling would be better than a few old guys sucking up the cap space and not producing anything from a team perspective. This might be a step back, but would clear lots of space to be able to make moves in the future

• Thoughts ?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
    Michael Penix Jr.
    QB Washington
    T'Vondre Sweat
    DT Texas
    Ty'Ron Hopper
    LB Missouri
    Christian Jones
    OT Texas
    Andrew Raym
    OC Oklahoma
    Demani Richardson
    S Texas A&M
    Jase McClellan
    RB Alabama
I like the idea of OL/DL

I like Jacob Cowing - WR (Arizona). Good hands, good route runner. good speed. I'd say he's a "Mini Cooper"

Hoping Dallas brings in Marco Olivas from Lafayette College (best LB in the Patriot League; probably UDFA). Dude would kill it on ST w/ his speed and tackling... could develop into good depth at LB