Dalton led several players in prayer after Giants win

catiii

Reaction score
Hopefully he said some prayers for our defense. They need all the help they can get.
As long as there are films like "Facing the Giants" all things are possible! ;) My kids really liked it too.

MM should show this to our players.
"You just carried 140lb man on your back!" "Coach - I weight 160." :D

Last edited:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
That’s good because he will need divine intervention to win with this garbage defense led by the lowest football IQ coach and GM in the NFL.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
It's not about what Dalton will do, it's about what this offensive line and our defense will do. Same thing with Dak.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
And all our injured QB did was throw a cup in a trash can once. :laugh:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Blame it on the offensive line.
But but but...its going to be interesting seeing the reasons they come up with to absolve Dalton of wrong doing that they wouldnt do for Dak. I am starting to wonder the real reasoning behind the hatred the guy commands. Because some individuals just hate him even when he does well, but will jump to Romo and Daltons defense. I am starting to think the reasoning has nothing to do with his play and a lot to do with other things I wont mention on here.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
You guys rolling your eyes need to stop. The Cowboys are very, very blessed to have him at this point. Class is not hard to spot and the talent is not bad.

Is is top level?...no but, He will make you watch to see what he can do.