Twitter: Dalton may be headed to Chicago

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
No great loss, I like Dalton's experience, but that's not enough to keep him if he wants to leave...

J-man

Reaction score
Andy is a solid back up. If the Bears sign him to start well, that fits the Bears I guess.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I mentioned Chicago as a possibility for Dalton to start and was told he wouldn’t get a starting gig anywhere....
Chicago also drafted Mitch over Mahomes and Watson. So you arent really proving anything other than Chicago is a horribly run organization lol.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Andy is a solid back up. If the Bears sign him to start well, that fits the Bears I guess.
Asmith, foles, trubiskly and Dalton all OK QBs that wont improve their team, why sideways move,.,.keep Micth try and resurrect his career with let's say Better WRs, better OL, better TE, better RB LMAO they literally had the least amount of weapons' offense in the NFC..at least from memory, they were the Pats of the nfc and the pats now went out bought back same qb but weapons..no star power at all..you expect a QB to succeed tin that mess?

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
I’ve thought Tribusky since last offseason. Let McCarthy see if he can work his magic. He’s got mobility and would have more weapons than Chicago ever thought of having.

A few months ago somebody on CZ was saying the Cowboys should go after Trubisky to be the starter and the Bears want the Cowboys' backup over Trubisky :lmao2:

ghst187

Reaction score
Chicago also drafted Mitch over Mahomes and Watson. So you arent really proving anything other than Chicago is a horribly run organization lol.

i was proving that someone, some team would likely offer Dalton a starting job

Valkyr

Reaction score
Bears fans after thinking they might get Russell Wilson to Dalton/Foles

LeanCoarseChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

lkelly

Reaction score
Pull hard for a semi-starter contract for Dalton. It will only help with the comp pick formula. Dallas could swap out Dalton for a released QB like Alex Smith and still net something like a 4-5 round pick next year.