Video: Dalton posts very good Week 5 numbers

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Well, whadda ya know! This seems a pretty prolific beginning to Andy's 2020 showing, thus far. Good to see him doing so well. We could get spoiled if this keeps up! Here's hoping he'll do as well when the Cardinals come to town. Dak may have some tough competition to live up to if this continues throughout the rest of this season. Anyhow, there's a good ways to go just yet, before it becomes an issue. Not such a bad thing to see right now, though. Let's see if Andy can keep stirring the pot in the weeks ahead. Sure seems like things could get pretty interesting, if he keeps it up! ;)
To me..this is all very interesting.

This year was supposed to be the prove it year for Dak wherein all open questions were to be answered.

Now with him sidelined the focus is on Dalton. But to me it's really on the rest of the team.

The entire team is in charge of the team going forward. Can they improve or go into a shell and just play the string out.

This team has had very little stress while Dak has been here. Now with all the injuries and new coaches and schemes..

they find themselves all in the same boat. A crisis has arrived.

Now what?

So I see a lot of new questions now that Dak has been removed from the equation.

Now it's quite clear if the team wants to win the division and take a playoff position its dead ahead.

One door closes and another opens.

Which door do we choose?

I have no clue but I do think this team has to look in its mirror and decide who it sees.

We find out Sunday.

Are they going to stumble around and lose and feel sorry for themselves?

Again.

Or go out and play the game the coaches feel is the best way to win?

Good question.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm hoping when they come for Zeke, Dalton shreds their defense like Steve Lukather (Toto) shreds on guitar.

Oh my! Nice reference. Although I wish you would have left out the (Toto)...screw the guys who don;t know Steve Lukather! :p

shabazz

Reaction score
No its impossible because you despise the guy. Not for his play but for reasons I cant comprehend. If it was just based on play. No problem you have an opinion. But to post what you posted after his injury and have continued to post, on top of your signature picture. You are just a low level human being.

You didn’t address the fact that you completely glossed over that I posted that Dalton is another mediocre like Dal and couldn’t even admit you made a mistake.

The only “hatred” as you say, is the way these butt hurt Dakota only fans are lashing out at anybody who doesn’t lick Dak’s boots

And once again, you never saw where I said that I wish Dakota a complete recovery and nothing but best wishes when he gets on his next team

The sig stands so get used to it

phildadon86

Reaction score
You didn’t address the fact that you completely glossed over that I posted that Dalton is another mediocre like Dal and couldn’t even admit you made a mistake.

The only “hatred” as you say, is the way these butt hurt Dakota only fans are lashing out at anybody who doesn’t lick Dak’s boots

And once again, you never saw where I said that I wish Dakota a complete recovery and nothing but best wishes when he gets on his next team

The sig stands so get used to it
Watching your posts after we sign him is going to be high entertainment.