Damn, I am pissed!

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
I just got banned on the extremeskins.com website for making a post about there loss. Those admins over there are nothing but a bunch of *******s that can't take it that there team just SUCKS!!! God, i can't wait to beat them one more time this year. :mad:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Henry caught it......Apologize now and he may retain your membership if you haven't lost it yet......

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
You know i kinda liked the site because of the Bang cartoons but i'm not about to say sorry for saying the truth on your message board.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Ruff_Rider said:
You know i kinda liked the site because of the Bang cartoons but i'm not about to say sorry for saying the truth on your message board.

It wasn't neccessary or appreciated. You know the rules. I hope you make the right chioce.

Henry

Reaction score
That wasn't me, but I don't have a problem with it if you are going to use us to push your own site and then dissappear until we lose so you can gloat. We've got better things to do than deal with that nonsense.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
You actually were trolling. I am the real victim...

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
RW31 said:
You actually were trolling. I am the real victim...

indeed......

U never "really" got on my nerves over there but rules are rules. sorry ....

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
indeed......

U never "really" got on my nerves over there but rules are rules. sorry ....
Where in the rules does it state that you must believe a mod?

Henry

Reaction score
RW31 said:
Where in the rules does it state that you must believe a mod?

Ok. RW31, not believing Art was a real minor thing (In case anyone really cares, he wasn't lying. I was there, sitting a few rows behind the whole thing.) What got you in hot water were the posts you made before that. The thread you started about 'what was our excuse this time?' or some such thing.

I dunno. We liked you. We didn't expect that from you, and trash like that hurt worse from a guy we respected. We did cut you more slack than guys who registered after the game for the sole purpose of gloating and gave you a chance to explain yourself, but you didn't seem to care. Honestly I still don't get that. The snide comment to Art was really just the last straw.

Still, we still like ya. And if you want to come back all you have to do is ask.

In case you care.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Henry said:
Ok. RW31, not believing Art was a real minor thing (In case anyone really cares, he wasn't lying. I was there, sitting a few rows behind the whole thing.) What got you in hot water were the posts you made before that. The thread you started about 'what was our excuse this time?' or some such thing.

I dunno. We liked you. We didn't expect that from you, and trash like that hurt worse from a guy we respected. We did cut you more slack than guys who registered after the game for the sole purpose of gloating and gave you a chance to explain yourself, but you didn't seem to care. Honestly I still don't get that. The snide comment to Art was really just the last straw.

Still, we still like ya. And if you want to come back all you have to do is ask.

In case you care.
I truly like my time there. I tended to stay out of the smack threads. Than...after the game, after I heard all the talk all year...every thread was a damn excuse. I couldn't take it any more. I didn't explain because I had nothing to explain except that I messed up. I looked at the thread once after it being posted, because I was just trying to make a statement. I wasn't really surprised that i got banned for it though, that was a thread that was meant to piss off you skins fans. Id like to come back, but I likely will (or hope I will) post less. Its hard to deal with doublestandards, even if their understandable.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
RW31 said:
I truly like my time there. I tended to stay out of the smack threads. Than...after the game, after I heard all the talk all year...every thread was a damn excuse. I couldn't take it any more. I didn't explain because I had nothing to explain except that I messed up. I looked at the thread once after it being posted, because I was just trying to make a statement. I wasn't really surprised that i got banned for it though, that was a thread that was meant to piss off you skins fans. Id like to come back, but I likely will (or hope I will) post less. Its hard to deal with doublestandards, even if their understandable.

Maybe after some time you could be allowed back I dunno it's not my choice. If anything it's worth it b/c of bang....lol.....Good night guys... :cool:

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:

I can see your point, but I could really care less if I am able to post on that board ever again. I never really posted there anyways so.... I say it's worth getting banned because it felt so good rubbing reality in there faces.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
They loosely use the "****" line and feel that if you are a fan of another team, you should take it. Like I have stated before, they hit first, and when you hit back, your banned.

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
They loosely use the "****" line and feel that if you are a fan of another team, you should take it. Like I have stated before, they hit first, and when you hit back, your banned.

just in case you didn't notice the "****" smiley icon is indeed smiling. And also you can hit back all you want as long as a rule isn't broken.

EDIT: the mods are quick to ban people who can't read because the site has 11X the members as here.

"Tom giants fan " has I think 5000+ posts on our board. We have several eagles on as well. For some reason the "cowboys" fans seem to have the hardest time staying there. Maybe it's the rivalry that prevents some from keeping their cool over there. I don't get it because I have no problem with you guys here. I hope I set an example. So far you're alright in my book.

;)

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Tell me why. I don't see anything different from Ruff Rider's post.

Not one thing.

H- I think that RR's post was trolling because the only purpose for it was to inflame. Considering that he never posted any such thoughts at any prior point in time, he was not making a "I told you so" post as he intimates. I think that JP's post was aimed at RR alone and not your board or members in general.

BTW- What is up with RR's sig line? "I suck sausage"? Aren't there women and children that view these posts? I think a description of his sexual proclivities is not necessary in our forum.
:D