Damn, I am pissed!

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
Ruff_Rider said:
I can see your point, but I could really care less if I am able to post on that board ever again. I never really posted there anyways so.... I say it's worth getting banned because it felt so good rubbing reality in there faces.

There you go H. From the horse's mouth. All he wanted to do was rub it in our faces. Textbook definition of a troll!

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
RW31 said:
I truly like my time there. I tended to stay out of the smack threads. Than...after the game, after I heard all the talk all year...every thread was a damn excuse. I couldn't take it any more. I didn't explain because I had nothing to explain except that I messed up. I looked at the thread once after it being posted, because I was just trying to make a statement. I wasn't really surprised that i got banned for it though, that was a thread that was meant to piss off you skins fans. Id like to come back, but I likely will (or hope I will) post less. Its hard to deal with doublestandards, even if their understandable.

C'mon back RW. I have learned to respect your knowledge and your viewpoints and will miss you if you don't. As far as the double standards go I'm sure that we are less than perfect. However, I go out of my way to show respect for this board and its members because I really am a visitor. If I mess up I will expect to be taken to task for it. Absolutely. Should you have been banned? Imo with your track record no. Many of your "brothers" here though, who have visited our board, do not deserve the same consideration.
Hope to see you back with us soon.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
just in case you didn't notice the "****" smiley icon is indeed smiling. And also you can hit back all you want as long as a rule isn't broken.

EDIT: the mods are quick to ban people who can't read because the site has 11X the members as here.

"Tom giants fan " has I think 5000+ posts on our board. We have several eagles on as well. For some reason the "cowboys" fans seem to have the hardest time staying there. Maybe it's the rivalry that prevents some from keeping their cool over there. I don't get it because I have no problem with you guys here. I hope I set an example. So far you're alright in my book.

;)

I did go over and read a few threads before and after the game. I understand that after the loss, the skin fans were a little on edge, but everything a Cowboys Fan would say, the would tell them to leave, or **** or somthing to that effect. I have no interest in ever posting at extremeskins. The fact is, the Skins fan can break the rule all they want, but when a Cowboy Fan does it (which he is prevoked into) he gets banned.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
C'mon back RW. I have learned to respect your knowledge and your viewpoints and will miss you if you don't. As far as the double standards go I'm sure that we are less than perfect. However, I go out of my way to show respect for this board and its members because I really am a visitor. If I mess up I will expect to be taken to task for it. Absolutely. Should you have been banned? Imo with your track record no. Many of your "brothers" here though, who have visited our board, do not deserve the same consideration.
Hope to see you back with us soon.
Id love to come back. Still banned however. Ill probably have to wait a few months.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
That site is nothing short of pathetic. Half the fans are so fair weather its painful. They b**** every time theres an incomplete pass. They are turing on Gibbs, Portis, and everyone in between. Just face it: Your team isnt underavchieving, it isnt the officiating, you just suck. Plain and simple, its like Bill says, you are what you are and you are a 1-3 team and that aint very good in the NFC East. I for one couldnt love it more than to watch them squirm and try to deny whjat every other fan in the league knows: your team couldnt beat a group of 3rd graders on cocaine.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
H- I think that RR's post was trolling because the only purpose for it was to inflame. Considering that he never posted any such thoughts at any prior point in time, he was not making a "I told you so" post as he intimates. I think that JP's post was aimed at RR alone and not your board or members in general.

BTW- What is up with RR's sig line? "I suck sausage"? Aren't there women and children that view these posts? I think a description of his sexual proclivities is not necessary in our forum.
:D
JP has 2 posts here. Both trolling posts. I have no doubt about it. He has no interest in talking football.

I'd be willing to be you that RR's sig line was "given" to him by someone there just as eboyer's Avatar and avatar title. You'd have to ask him though.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
That site is nothing short of pathetic. Half the fans are so fair weather its painful. They b**** every time theres an incomplete pass. They are turing on Gibbs, Portis, and everyone in between. Just face it: Your team isnt underavchieving, it isnt the officiating, you just suck. Plain and simple, its like Bill says, you are what you are and you are a 1-3 team and that aint very good in the NFC East. I for one couldnt love it more than to watch them squirm and try to deny whjat every other fan in the league knows: your team couldnt beat a group of 3rd graders on cocaine.

I bet we could! What team is "The Playmaker"s kids playing on anyway?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
I bet we could! What team is "The Playmaker"s kids playing on anyway?

And he takes it seriously.....Wheres the "DUH!!!" emoticon when you need it :D

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
And he takes it seriously.....Wheres the "DUH!!!" emoticon when you need it :D

It's called sarcasm- you are probably the only one here who didn't get it!
:rolleyes:

I'm done with you. It's just way to easy.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
It's called sarcasm- you are probably the only one here who didn't get it!

I'm done with you. It's just way to easy.

Yes, I got it. :rolleyes: But mine was sarcasm first, so therefore I win. So in turn, it is I who is done with you good sir. :cool:

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I'd be willing to be you that RR's sig line was "given" to him by someone there just as eboyer's Avatar and avatar title. You'd have to ask him though.

That's right. The mod changed my signature after he banner me. ****in *****

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
wow.....You guys had quiet a talk while I was out....lol......Full of logic and informative topics...... :D

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
What was your sig. originally?.......Was it a joke or was it something like, " Commanders SUCK.".......

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
What was your sig. originally?.......Was it a joke or was it something like, " Commanders SUCK.".......
The question is, do you condone it being changed to something offensive?

They can just delete it you know?

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

I like that sig of mine thank you very much, and its no worse than some of the sigs on your site, like the one of a Coyboys helmet being Blowup.

Ruff_Rider

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Just a url to my Cowboys message board

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Honestly though If you came to that site with a picture that would generally annoy the members they MAY not say anything but I can tell you the second you break a rule, your sig would be extra fuel to the fire. BTW: an exploding helmet huh. oh yeah..... that came from www.dallascowboyssuck.com That is obviously NOT found offensive on the Commanders website. Though it is here. ;)