Damn the Giants

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
sportsman;2438499 said:
Don't hate. The Cowboys should be just as good as the Giants. The one difference is coaching.

:hammer:
I envy the Giants' coaching and management. The Cowboys have probably more talent than the Giants at the starting positions but the Giants have excellent depth. They lost Osi and Strahan and their D line seems to be better or atleast as good, they're animals! They lost Tiki last year and got better. They've played without Plax in spots this year and haven't really missed him. Just AMAZING. I think they will win the Superbowl again! I hope I just cursed them!

Mansta54

Reaction score
G Girls will take a L home when leaving BIG D this season.....

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
catskillthunder;2438481 said:
They were probably saying the same thing about us last year at this time. Remember how that turned out?

Exactly.

Who knows what will happen to them, but I really think something will. Even the Pats lost momentum last year when they had everything sewn up.

They are incredibly fundamentally sound and so good on the O-line, though.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dont say damn to the giants!!!!

We need the giants to beat washington, carolina and minnesota.

obviously we need to beat ny in Dallas, but them going 14-2 would be a very good thing for Dallas.

Aikbach

Reaction score
YoMick;2438491 said:
I want to ammend this.

The Giants look like the Cowboys of the 90's.

One SB win down.
On a mission for another.

Great O-line.
Great Running game.
Not HEAVILY dependent on WR's.
Not HEAVILY dependent on QB.

Just win.
How dare you! The Council of Aikbach declares you anathema.;)

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
The Giants scored 5 times when they started on the Cardinals' side of the football field. You can't let them do that, or you are asking for it.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Wonder how they would do without Eli for three weeks?

Wonder if Eli can throw with a splint on his right pinky?

I'm not worried cuz we can beat them and they KNOW IT!

I'm more scared of our coaching staff then the freakin gnats....seriously!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Aikbach;2439489 said:
How dare you! The Council of Aikbach declares you anathema.;)

LOL

But hey... all that has to happen is we advance in playoffs and they dont.... they my post is null and void. :D

SacredStar

Reaction score
At this exact time last season, Dallas was playing as well as the Giants are right now. The Cowboys were 10-1 at this time last year, the Giants are 10-1 now.

The Giants were 7-4 at this time last year, and Dallas is 7-4 right now.

Everything some of you are saying about NY is what they(NY) were saying about the Cowboys last season.

The Giants turned it around and so can the Cowboys.

It's a complete role reversal at this moment between NY and Dallas from last season.

They did it, hopefully so can we.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
I think there comes a point when a team can only go backwards. The Giants are so good right now that it just has to happen at some point. :laugh2:

Daudr

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;2438632 said:
And it will be hard to beat giants, unless our OL improves between now and when and if Cowboys get to Playoffs. But then, lets see Cowboys win one in Playoffs, if they get there.

Despite the "blowout" in week 9, we actually had a good chance to win that game through the first 2.5 quarters. Had we gotten ANY kind of offensive help we could have won that game. However, our defense was on the field for 34:13 out of 60:00 minutes and they were just worn down by the 4th quarter. The offense was horrendous and did not contribute at all to the team effort.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SacredStar;2439608 said:
At this exact time last season, Dallas was playing as well as the Giants are right now. The Cowboys were 10-1 at this time last year, the Giants are 10-1 now.

The Giants were 7-4 at this time last year, and Dallas is 7-4 right now.

Everything some of you are saying about NY is what they(NY) were saying about the Cowboys last season.

The Giants turned it around and so can the Cowboys.

It's a complete role reversal at this moment between NY and Dallas from last season.

They did it, hopefully so can we.

Its close... but NOT "complete" role reversal. The Giants are solid this year... we were not solid last year. Coaching on the Giants is better all around. Discipline in player is better. They have a REAL running game with a good O-line.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Eskimo;2438524 said:
I think this is in our favour - they are hopelessly ahead of us and will take the division so their record doesn't matter to us anymore.

Pretty much. Dallas needs to just win whats in front of them and a wildcard will take care of itself. I don't care who we face just as long as we make the playoffs. Anything can happen.

calico

Reaction score
sportsman;2438499 said:
Don't hate. The Cowboys should be just as good as the Giants. The one difference is coaching.

this. they look like us from last year...but with great coaching to keep them going.