Damone Clark fined for hit in Buffalo game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's not really ironic. Two Bills players were fined for a non-penalized hit.

The NFL has been doing this all season, handing out fines for plays that weren't even penalties. Jesse Holley has been calling it robbery all season.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Didn't look like he did anything out of the ordinary that warranted a fine......:huh:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I read elsewhere that the fine was for unnecessary roughness because he his hand caught on the helmet opening.

Seems like he's being fined because the refs missed a penalty.

Certainly didn't seem like *intentional* roughness. He's flying through the air and grabbed something he shouldn't have. Looks like he hit the ground harder than the ball carrier.

Stupid fine. What behavior is it supposed to alter? Is he supposed to just give up plays if he off balance and flying about?

No Fun League.

blueblood70

Reaction score

smdh Kearse and tank were not penalties, thats why no fine!!! i cant see this one clearly but doesnt look bad to my. What did he grab?? Well, I hope we don't get robbed today with penalties....ughh literally changed the flow and momentum of last weeks game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
"Helmet opening", I read.

I suppose that is a penalty, but I see no sense in the fine.
Here's a good idea why don't we go back and when we watch all the penalties given out during the week that the league finds their officials for making bad calls when they go back and watch them go Oh yeah that those two roughing calls that cost the Cowboys a lot of momentum those referees should be called out their faces put up on the Internet and how much they're fined let's start being accountable people they're allowed to be really bad claiming that hey everyone's human well so are the players but they're being fined thrown out of games suspended you know like kazee, I still don't see where that hit deserved a three-game suspension..

Finding the referees and calling them out publicly and listing them on the NFL page of how many missed calls or bad calls they have and how much their fines are for the year maybe they can start being held accountable why do we keep stats for the players and find the players but you don't do it with the referees?? I mean they are inserting themselves into the game like players they should be held accountable like players..

shabazz

Reaction score

The NFL has been doing this all season, handing out fines for plays that weren't even penalties. Jesse Holley has been calling it robbery all season.
The NFL has to keep generating extra cash so they can pour it into their social causes that have nothing to do with football......it's a pretty reliable revenue stream

Beaker42

Reaction score

What Bills were fined for non-penalized hits?

conner01

Reaction score

They’ve been doing it for years. About half of the fines don’t result in penalty