Twitter: Damone Clark Update

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Good news. Probably should still just red shirt him for the year.

I like the possibility of having him in reserve. It's a long season and there's always at least a few injuries during it.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
With the way the NFL/Dolphins coaching staff is treating Tua, it would be best for him to remain on the side for the season. He can still build muscle and condition for the next season, but I’d be too nervous letting him play in such a condition. You can’t play around with your brain/spine. Can’t wait to see him field though.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Has LVE been that bad this year? I haven’t noticed everyone else playing so well.
LVE has been better than Anthony Barr.

I don't understand what Dan Quinn is doing continuing to start Barr after his repeated missed tackles and penalties that have hurt the team. Meanwhile, he keeps much quicker/faster Jabril Cox either inactive or just watching from the sidelines.

McMicah

Reaction score
Every time I remember that we drafted this guy in the 5th I get excited all over again. He would’ve likely gone in the 2nd round otherwise

He’s more LVE than Micah but I think he has a higher ceiling than LVE. Hopefully he can stay healthy. People get nervous about the surgery but remember LVE had spinal fusion surgery as well.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
What is LVE good at? What's his claim to fame? We know what Parsons is good at, but LVE?

According to the coaches LVE is good at being where he's supposed to be. He's not a head-hunter in the run game. He's not great at blitzing. He's not great in man to man coverage. But, being where he's suppose to be, means he's reliable. Most expect more from a first round draft pick, but they have to remember LVE's cap hit for this year is 2 million. He's making half of what Parsons is making. Now do I want him back next year? No. Clark and Cox should be ready next year. LVE can walk and get us a comp pick hopefully.