Twitter: Damone Clark Update

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hearing from LSU fans that Damone Clarck will be like having another Micah Parsons once he gets cleared to play. Does anyone know if this is remotely true?

tunahelper

Reaction score
Red shirt and build muscle to support the injured area. Compete for a spot next year.

No real space for another LB at this point without an injury.
Spinal fusion surgery takes time. He will not play this year.

Reactions: BAT

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Rehab that spine Damone, see you next spring. No need to Rush you back. We need you fully healed and ready for a full season.

Reactions: BAT

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I would rather keep LVE than ******* Anthony Barr who has missed tackles and caused personal fouls that have hurt the team on the field and on the scoreboard.
Barr has actually played well overall. Did you see that twist stunt that he did with Parsons against the Giants left tackle :omg:. Barr has missed some tackles but his versatility has caused problems for Cincinnati and the Giants. Personally I just think Parsons/Diggs makes this defense go. Everyone else is eating off of their play.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
With the way the NFL/Dolphins coaching staff is treating Tua, it would be best for him to remain on the side for the season. He can still build muscle and condition for the next season, but I’d be too nervous letting him play in such a condition. You can’t play around with your brain/spine. Can’t wait to see him field though.
That was frightening last night. 2nd concussion in 4 days. I hate to say this but slamming a quarterback on their head like that will probably be called a penalty soon.:facepalm::eek::eek::eek:

John813

Reaction score
I wouldn't rush any spinal/neck/head injury. I had a few and it was years later I realized that my C2 had been moved north closer to the brainstem. Years of football and some motocross accidents probably are the cause.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Seems like the staff would be wise to let Damone Clark rehab, recover and return to action, once fully healed and reconditioned. :huh:

This business of rushing otherwise healthy athletes to return to work so soon isn't nearly the most practical way to handle their injuries.

Last edited:

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jabril Cox is healthy would like to see 14 giving edge support or getting to the QB or in coverage . With both Cox and Clark on the roster you have LVE on a one year deal as well as Barr . Thrown in Harper the 6th rounder who made this team and you have three promising young LB’s to grow with Parsons the Deacon of the choir .

starfan1

Reaction score
Good for this kid.Why is it that I keep getting a jaylon smith vibe here? Why must we always trying and outsmart the rest of the NFL world with these risky picks? Hopefully this pans out

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
That was frightening last night. 2nd concussion in 4 days. I hate to say this but slamming a quarterback on their head like that will probably be called a penalty soon.:facepalm::eek::eek::eek:

Sounds quite plausible -- actually, I see no reason why it couldn't be called "unnecessary roughness" at present.

Last edited:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Good news. Probably should still just red shirt him for the year.

Agreed about actual game play ....... but saying that, getting him some light contact practice this year would be phenomenal for his next year development.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Sounds quite plausible -- actually, I see no reason why it couldn't be called "unnecessary roughness" at present.
Yeah. I hate to be that guy but they just need to call the quarterback down when you get two hands on them. Two hand touch when they cross the line of scrimmage.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Clark and Cox are future at the position for this team. You would think Cox gets slowly integrated, where Clark is more of a 2023 option even if he makes it back this season. Team really likes both Lve/Barr and now Kearse will be coming back.

Carson

Reaction score
I'm hearing from LSU fans that Damone Clarck will be like having another Micah Parsons once he gets cleared to play. Does anyone know if this is remotely true?
Clark is a stud for sure.

He was never in the Parsons category of beast. Had Parsons not missed the season he is a top 5 pick in the draft. Clark is solid, but not elite like Micah.

Think more of Keenan Robinson or Ja’Whaun Bentley.