News: Damontae Kazee Arrested

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
This could happen to anyone. We had a company party earlier in the year and I estimate 90% of the people attending drove home drunk. Just be in the wrong place at the wrong time while over the limit and you have a DWI.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This could happen to anyone. We had a company party earlier in the year and I estimate 90% of the people attending drove home drunk. Just be in the wrong place at the wrong time while over the limit and you have a DWI.
No. It doesn't happen to just anyone. It happens to stupid people who make stupid decisions.

There is no excuse for drunk driving. None whatsoever.

Carson

Reaction score
Dude has made a few million. He can afford the ride

Uber. Phone a friend. Hell, shout I’m Damontae Kazee of the Dallas cowboys I need a ride

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Since suspension is on conviction & courts are still slow, there is a possibility he serves this next year.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
They still suspend guys for a DUI? Wow.. that's kinda weird.. since they no longer care about weed but still are hard on dudes for alcohol. Strange.. but who cares? It's a non-issue for me. For the first time in a decade we have good depth at safety.. We'll survive.

Driving under influence applies to drugs too.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
You trust the bartender to not take your phone on the pretext of ordering you an uber and venmo-ing himself/herself money?

What bars do you frequent where this would even be a thought? I have friends who are bartenders or bar managers and they’re all willing to help.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So what? Laughing at those who want to cut him. Kazee gets his job back after the suspension, right? Isn’t that how it worked with OT Collins?

Or is Kazee just not the talent Collins is so different rules?

Blake

Reaction score
Reminds me of the military. Over extended liberty on a 72 or 96, it was a given that there would be at least a couple knuckleheads facing NJP the following week because of an alcohol related incident.