Damontre’ Moore Readies For Return, Plans To Apply Advice From D-Ware

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just like Jonathan Cooper... He's probably just not that good.

Multiple teams don't let go of quality pass rusher and Olinemen in this league.

He's most likely Mayowa part 2.

robjay04

Reaction score
Lol this guy was a jag before he got here and still is. Not sure why people are expecting anything from him, but bring on his 10 career sacks I guess

Many people here wanted Nick Perry last season

Perry’s first 4 seasons: 12.5 sacks
Moore’s first 4 seasons: 10 sacks

It’s not unheard of for a player to blossom later in their career...especially when they are hungry for that big paycheck and this is their last chance.

Will he turn out? Who knows? But writing a player off because they were average in their first 4 years isn’t fair.

robjay04

Reaction score
Just like Jonathan Cooper... He's probably just not that good.

Multiple teams don't let go of quality pass rusher and Olinemen in this league.

He's most likely Mayowa part 2.

Mayowa was our sack leader last season and pretty disruptive late in the season though he is better suited for a limited role.

If he is a 6 sack guy like Mayowa, I’ll take it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Many people here wanted Nick Perry last season

Perry’s first 4 seasons: 12.5 sacks
Moore’s first 4 seasons: 10 sacks

It’s not unheard of for a player to blossom later in their career...especially when they are hungry for that big paycheck and this is their last chance.

Will he turn out? Who knows? But writing a player off because they were average in their first 4 years isn’t fair.

I could be wrong but one reason his sack totals were down early is because the Packers used him differently in their 3-4. It wasn't until later that they started using him more as a pass rusher. I seem to recall reading that during FA when people were talking about bringing him in. Or I could be confusing him with someone else.

9darter

Reaction score
Not going to accept this dude before he takes a cheap shot at Eli. He owes it after what he did as a Giant.

Reaction score
I mean, you can still be excited about adding another rusher to the rotation without thinking he's going to be a superstar.

We don't have any superstars on our D-Line. What we need is about a half dozen guys who can all get 4-6 sacks over the season. Moore is another guy who can do that.

robjay04

Reaction score
I could be wrong but one reason his sack totals were down early is because the Packers used him differently in their 3-4. It wasn't until later that they started using him more as a pass rusher. I seem to recall reading that during FA when people were talking about bringing him in. Or I could be confusing him with someone else.

I’m not sure either.

I do know almost half of his career sack total came in his contract year, that kind of turned me off from him.