Dan Bailey possibly available again

glimmerman

Reaction score
I am not sold on him either but would like to bring him back home and see.. It seems to be all in there heads..

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Take him back. Should have never released him. Front office rushed him back too soon after injury. His stats are brutal. Maher is awful. There is no such thing as a washed up kicker. Good ones just get better.

Longest field goal: 56
Field goals made: 207
Field goals attempted: 239
Field goal %: 86.6

37s9sb.jpg

No thanks, hes washed up
Then why is he STILL #1?!
Not interested. The Dan Bailey that was awesome for the Cowboys doesn't exist any more.
:facepalm:
He's only made 75% of his FGs each of the last 2 seasons.
Come again?

Rayman70

Reaction score
MINNY just traded for a kicker lol. Means Bailey IS available. Do the right thing and bring him back. At least let him compete for a job.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Take him back. Should have never released him. Front office rushed him back too soon after injury. His stats are brutal. Maher is awful. There is no such thing as a washed up kicker. Good ones just get better.

37s9sb.jpg

Come again?
The stats say if he kicks close to his avg % it will not vary much in the grand scheme and the guys below him would also have kick above their avg to catch up, he is top 5 in percentage right now. To stay at that accuracy bailey would need to kick equal to or better than 29/34 and the last two seasons he has not whereas Maher's struggles aside he was 29/36 last year ad has the team record for length. SeBas made a living as strong leg kicker with pretty erratic accuracy with 91% being his best and 68% being his worst.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The irony of this statement and your avatar put together is awesome. And I LOVED Dez. P.s what do you think of Pollard? I actually really like your takes on RB
Im torn on pollard. I really like the player...

He has talent and is a nice weapon for Dak but giving him snaps takes our best player (Zeke) off the field.

He will be a matchup nightmare for Linebackers in the passing game, though

Rayman70

Reaction score
worth a look...don't have to buy..just look,maybe let him earn a kicking job.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Jerry should have traded the first round draft pick for a kicker and not Cooper.

Sadly, Garrett's game planning & playbook only amounts to FGs .

So the kicker is much more important than many realize .

pancakeman

Reaction score
Management's timing was perfect unloading the guy. I don't get why people would think it's a good idea to bring him back. If you're going to say Maher's record last year wasn't good enough, you have to find a replacement who did better!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score

37s9sb.jpg

Come again?

Bailey entered last season as the NFL's second-most accurate kicker in history. Then he missed seven of his 28 field-goal attempts, tying his career-worst 75% accuracy mark for the second straight season.