Twitter: Dan Orlovsky's Top 5 RB

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kamara not Brees makes the Saints what they are...hes the MVP of that team. The offense is predicated on him. For that reason, he's a top 4 back...some may even have him rated higher. I wouldn't argue against it.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Funniest thing about this is that Agents know this about us. They know that our fan base is desperate for success and that we are deathly afraid of losing any piece of the puzzle that currently makes up this young Offense. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't love the idea either but you just can't give in to all of these contract demands. When I say I really and truly believe that all of these young players would be much better served by simply waiting on the mega deal, I really mean it. I mean, if you look at this thing from a detached point of view, Cooper is really the only one who is playing it smart IMO. A new CBA is being worked on. Now, I don't know what the numbers will look like in that new CBA and anybody who tells you they know, is just flat lying, but if we can believe that it will increase and I do believe that it's entirely possible, then it stands to reason that if you can make a deal under the CBA, you will make more money just for being more patient. It's unreasonable to expect the team to make Dak the highest paid QB in the League. I mean, it's just not going to happen and to be honest, it's unreasonable to demand 35. Dak and his agent should really be willing to work with 27 for two years and come back when the CBA is in place and talk about a contract that pays Dak more. Maybe a ton more if he wins a championship. I 100% believe that Jerry's plan was to get Dak and Coop out of the way and then work on a deal for Zeke. I believe that Jerry wanted to pay Zeke like the highest paid RB in the League. I believe that this is what Jerry was willing to do if Zeke would be patient and play for 13 for a couple of seasons. I mean, 100% I believe this because I think Jerry wanted to put him up in front of the League and waive him around, along with a Lombardi and tell everybody, I did this, I decided to draft a 4th round QB and make him a champ. I decided to take this RB 4th over all when the entire League said it was a mistake to draft a RB that early and I decided to pay him top dollar as reward for bringing a championship home to Dallas. I believe that's exactly the kind of thing Jerry lives for and once again, if Zeke waits, he gets that contract and with more dollars added. Now, I don't think he ever sees it. What's more, this will likely be the last contract Zeke ever gets from Jerry if it turns out to be on par with the Girley contract. If they would have just been patient, I think that each of those players would have made more money long term.

I 100% believe this but again, JMO.
HOLY TLDR BATMAN!

robjay04

Reaction score
Not from a lack of a run game.

Connor stalled down the stretch.

And this is not necessarily towards you but a lot of people look at stats as just black and white

Bell and Zeke open up more for the passing game. They are a player that needs to be accounted for every play. McFadden had 1,000 yards with us but teams knew McFadden wasn’t going to beat anyone.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

And this is not necessarily towards you but a lot of people look at stats as just black and white

Bell and Zeke open up more for the passing game. They are a player that needs to be accounted for every play. McFadden had 1,000 yards with us but teams knew McFadden wasn’t going to beat anyone.

Nor was McFadden going to be a threat in the passing or blocking (protect your QB) game. More than just rushing folks.

kumizi

Reaction score
Why do the "experts" all assume Bell can just return to form after a year off?
Bell might be the best route running RB I've ever seen.

Yea a lot of guys get big time receiving yards on screens and dumpdowns but I dunno if I've ever seen a RB look like a legit WR spread out.

one minute mark of this video:

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

This is nothing new, most fans/posters are well aware but get so caught up trying to support their agenda they could care less.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Exactly.......which is why for all the so-called 1000 yards he put up, we let him walk the following year.

That's why when the BS and ES debate comes up, BS for the most parts was not on the field on 3rd downs and never seen him block. Whereas Emmitt was threat even as a blocker. John Madden use to bring that up all the time.

DFWJC

Reaction score
No one said he was. But given the headache they had with Bell - is that really a negative? Does the good really outweigh the bad?
I wasn’t making any comment on that. Just take what I said as honest, face value.
Nothing more