Dan Quinn already a loose cannon as head coach

John813

Reaction score
Maybe he's protesting that the team didn't give him free shirts?

Don't see anything showing him as a loose cannon by wearing that shirt.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I can’t believe that the discussion here is about the name and not about the head coach wearing some weird shirt at practice and stirring up a mess that the owner and gm have to address and clearly don’t support. It’s also not a throwback tee shirt. It’s the modern Commanders shirt with the W, but with the added feathers from the old logo. Most coaches wear the team licensed merchandise, not some weird shirt designed to bring up an old debate the owner would like forgotten.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I actually look forward to it. That Packers game showed me everything I needed to know about Dan Quinn and his defensive philosophy. The lack of discipline and lack of commitment to stop the run. The lack of physicality...on and on. And I'll never forget the all time Superbowl meltdown he had as a head coach against the Patriots. Personally, I'm glad he's gone and will take Zimmer over him any day of the week !!
Tremendous logic.
you're about to learn more about Dan Quinn

RoboQB

Reaction score
A Berkley survey. Now THERE is some unbiased opinion.

:laugh:
Thank you for pointing that out. Referencing "Berkeley"
against my point pretty much MADE my point and
proves me right. I'll take it as a win.

It's nice to know someone else can smell the bs in
certain articles that others will swear by, blindly.
My guess is he's less than 1/1024th Native American.
(Iykyk...lol)

RoboQB

Reaction score
The Berkeley article is ridiculous. It starts off with saying you should ignore all other polls but theirs. They polled
1000 "self identified" Native Americans. It also states that "at least half of the 1000 surveyed are offended". Knowing how these polls work, that comment is hilarious.

The link to your second article doesn't work.

Your third article is the most popular one for those who seem to think the way msm tells them to think. It depicts
one 80 year old Indian who is a disgrace for being told what to say for money.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Thank you for pointing that out. Referencing "Berkeley"
against my point pretty much MADE my point and
proves me right. I'll take it as a win.

It's nice to know someone else can smell the bs in
certain articles that others will swear by, blindly.
My guess is he's less than 1/1024th Native American.
(Iykyk...lol)
Nope try again. But I am guessing you are 100% Bubba.

Flamma

Reaction score
lol.. ahhh no.. I will admit that not many people agreed with me tho.

Just never saw the need for the name. It was pretty deplorable even you must admit ;)
Here's the thing. When did it become deplorable, and by who?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/walter-wetzel-Commanders-logo/

Do you think this man would do any of this if the team name was so insulting? What happened is there was a successful campaign to make people offended that otherwise would not have been. This also isn't just about the name. It's about anything Native American related. They want it all removed. No face paint, no feathers, none of it. There was a grammar school by me that had to change their name from Warriors to Patriots due to pressure. The goal is to erase Native American symbolism from all sports. Is that a good idea?

DZSierra

Reaction score
Would have loved it if he wore the shirt EVERYONE knew the team by.

Before you know it, or if it hasn't already, fat chicks will be offended by the term "Hogs", and you won't even be able to type the name on a internet forum;)

Flamma

Reaction score
Would have loved it if he wore the shirt EVERYONE knew the team by.

Before you know it, or if it hasn't already, fat chicks will be offended by the term "Hogs", and you won't even be able to type the name on a internet forum;)
Ever go to the Washington forum? Guess what name you're allowed to type in there? You get 3 guesses.

RonWashington

Reaction score
How does the wealthiest area in the US have the worst stadium in the NFL . I wonder if the new ownership group got local govt concessions to build a new palace .

RonWashington

Reaction score
Word so far is the coaching staff is thrilled with its new QB . The NFCE in general will not be the Krispy Kreme factory the Cowboys have been accustomed with coming away with 5 wins a year with .