Dan Quinn already a loose cannon as head coach

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Dan Quinn was a bad defensive coordinator.
No Dan Quinn is a freaking great D Coord when you can play nickel or dime.

But his D breaks when you have to play from behind and defend the run.

I really don't understand why people are complaining about him -- the whole tweeners with speed thing was what Jimmy J brought.

zerofill

Reaction score
I still say Commanders.<--- well seems they made the forum change that it was skins

TheCritic

Reaction score
What strange times we live in. Cowboys fans are supposed to refer to that team with the most offensive names possible. Yet we aren't allowed to use the R word even on this forum. It's a shame....

TheCritic

Reaction score
It's gonna suck facing this guy twice a year
I actually look forward to it. That Packers game showed me everything I needed to know about Dan Quinn and his defensive philosophy. The lack of discipline and lack of commitment to stop the run. The lack of physicality...on and on. And I'll never forget the all time Superbowl meltdown he had as a head coach against the Patriots. Personally, I'm glad he's gone and will take Zimmer over him any day of the week !!

Wildcat711

Reaction score
That's your opinion. It doesn't mean you're right though.
Bottom line is, somebody told you to be offended.
Or, maybe, you look for things to offend you.

Some may consider "Wildcat" to be offensive.
Now you're canceled...lol/smh
Of course its my opinion.. lol

Ive never been arrogant enough to think my opinions can't be changed with more facts or a well thought out argument.

So if you can do that Im always willing to listen. In this case it would have to be pretty damn good tho ;)

RoboQB

Reaction score
Of course its my opinion.. lol

Ive never been arrogant enough to think my opinions can't be changed with more facts or a well thought out argument.

So if you can do that Im always willing to listen. In this case it would have to be pretty damn good tho ;)
First, you'd have to ask for the general of this sandbox to remove the gag order. Funny how that is.

Another way would be to research from an angle other than the one steering the bs story. Ask a real Indian.
He'll tell you. Just don't call him a Native American.
They don't like that.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
First, you'd have to ask for the general of this sandbox to remove the gag order. Funny how that is.

Another way would be to research from an angle other than the one steering the bs story. Ask a real Indian.
He'll tell you. Just don't call him a Native American.
They don't like that.
and thats where I will leave it.

History will be on my side tho ;)

RoboQB

Reaction score
and thats where I will leave it.

History will be on my side tho ;)
Lol.
Sure, you're free to believe the lie.
It takes a strong personality to search for the truth.
Doing as you're told is much easier...but also weak.
I guess this is not the place for strength.
I hold no animosity toward you.

RoboQB

Reaction score
That is bs. My family is part native American. We have always hated that term. Stop speaking for others whom you have no firsthand knowledge of.
My family is part Native American.
But they will lean in and say "part indian" to your face.
I never said the term was hated or loved.
Many words mean many things.

RoboQB

Reaction score
There is a certain potato in any halfway decent grocery store with a label bearing it's name. The skin of this potato, you'd notice, is red. But I can't tell you the name on the label here. So, you're gonna need to figure it out.

The vast majority of Native Americans, certainly those who following sports, were very proud of any team referring to their heritage. Most of all, the name that shall not be spoken or written.(Especially during the heyday with Gibbs, Riggins and cry baby Joe Theismann.)

The first superstar in the history of American sports and also professional football was Jim Thorpe, a Native American.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
There is a certain potato in any halfway decent grocery store with a label bearing it's name. The skin of this potato, you'd notice, is red. But I can't tell you the name on the label here. So, you're gonna need to figure it out.

The vast majority of Native Americans, certainly those who following sports, were very proud of any team referring to their heritage. Most of all, the name that shall not be spoken or written.(Especially during the heyday with Gibbs, Riggins and cry baby Joe Theismann.)

The first superstar in the history of American sports and also professional football was Jim Thorpe, a Native American.
Oh yes. We are all totally cool with it. NOT.

https://news.berkeley.edu/2020/02/04/native-mascots-survey

https://www.washingtonian.com/2020/...ow-native-americans-view-the-Commanders-name/

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/nativ...ington-football-team-change/story?id=72188694