CFZ Dan Quinn and Kellen Moore Gone Next Year?

cnuball21

Reaction score
Dan Quinn should get 3-4 offers. I'd be surprised if Moore gets one though. I don't think you can point to Moore's offense as consistently improving or even punching above expectations. To be honest, I can't fathom how it's taken this long to have Pollard become lead back.

This…DQ will be gone, but I’d be surprised if Moore is.

He’s been a roller coaster of an OC…with your point about Pollard being case and point.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
DQ is my biggest fear of losing in the off season. You can already see a few teams this year that would love to have him as their coach right now. He got hired here and turned the defense around over night. Best Cowboys defense since the Jimmy Johnson era. That gets noticed by GMs.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I think Tony Romo has been reading my posts (juust kidding) because he was saying some of the same things I've been saying this season during the game like Pollard should start the game, and Zeke should close.

But he was also saying that Dan Quinn is such a good coordinator that he won't be here next year. Same for Kellen Moore, which is why I laugh at all the Moore hate.

Moore called a brilliant game today.

As Gallup continues to rehab, the offense looks more complete lately. And the defense hasn't been perfect, but they're definitely a contender.

I'm afraid the Cowboys will lose our coordinators next year. The way I see it, if you're going to spend money on your team, both Moore and Quinn deserve HC money to come back and coach next year, maybe they should make more than the average head coaches as coordinators.

I still think we've got a shot at the 1 Seed in the NFC (call me crazy). But after this year, I'm afraid we'll lose our coordinators, and that could hurt the team.

Moore hasn't been hired because gms aren't sure if he can run a football team and command the room. He seems like a bright guy and although he did a good job yesterday he's been inconsistent.

rags

Reaction score
I think Quinn is definitely HC material. While Moore called a brilliant game on Sunday, I don't think he's HC material. Not yet anyway. He's only 34.